Post a reply

Pros, top Ams at Level Pink Tournament, Nürnberg 24 Aug

Postby roy142857

The German Snooker Tour runs from September to September each year, with Tournaments being ranked according to prize fund and the players they draw. Tournaments are ranked by snooker ball colour, so small tournaments are Level Red. There have been six Level Red tournaments, eight Level Yellow tournaments, plus solitary Level Green and Level Brown topurnaments. The Biggest however was the Levl Pink tournament held in Nürnberg (aka Nuremberg) on 24th August, which attracted a number of Main Tour and European Tour players. A pity in my view that matches were best of 3, doesn't do it justice ...

Last 32
Tomasz Skalski 2-0 Mark Owens
Simon Lichtenberg 2 - 0 Sascha Lippe
Phil Barnes 2 - 0 Freidrich Egger
Craig Steadman 2 - 0 Dennis Rothaug
Brian Cini 2 - 0 Gareth Allen
Michael Collumb 2 - 1 Jurian Heusdens
Patrick Einsle 2 - 0 Jack Bradford
David Grace 2 - 0 Wendy Jans
Wang Chooi Tan 2- 0 Siegfried Barth
Peter Lines 2 - 0 Alex Taubman
Manuel Pomwenger 2 - 1 Kobi Mates
Jamie Bodle 2-0 Oliver Lines
Ryan Causton 2 -0 Stefan Schenk Stefan
Shachar Ruberg 2 - 0 Steve Lambrechts
Syd Wilson 2 - 0 Schneider Daniel -
Jeff Cundy 2 - 0 Noah Kodri

Last 16
Simon Lichtenberg 2 - 0 Tomasz Skalski
Craig Steadman 2 - 0 Phil Barnes
Michael Collumb 2 - 0 Brian Cini
David Grace 2 - 0 Patrick Einsle
Peter Lines 2 - 0 Wang Chooi Tan
Jamie Bodle 2-0 Manuel Pomwenger
Shachar Ruberg 2 - 1 Ryan Causton
Jeff Cundy 2 - 1 Syd Wilson

Quarter finals
Craig Steadman 2 - 1 Simon Lichtenberg
David Grace 2 - 1 Michael Collumb
Peter Lines 2 - 1 Jamie Bodle
Shachar Ruberg 2 - 1 Jeff Cundy

Semi finals
David Grace 2 - 1 Craig Steadman
Peter Lines 2 - 0 Shachar Ruberg

Final
David Grace 2 - 1 Peter Lines

Congratulations to David Grace ! :win:

Re: Pros, top Ams at Level Pink Tournament, Nürnberg 24 Aug

Postby roy142857

roy142857 wrote:The German Snooker Tour runs from September to September each year, with Tournaments being ranked according to prize fund and the players they draw. Tournaments are ranked by snooker ball colour, so small tournaments are Level Red. There have been six Level Red tournaments, eight Level Yellow tournaments, plus solitary Level Green and Level Brown tournaments. The Biggest however was the Level Pink tournament held in Nürnberg (aka Nuremberg) on 24th August, which attracted a number of Main Tour and European Tour players. A pity in my view that matches were best of 3, doesn't do it justice ...

Well, looks like I managed to get that wrong, as I've been reading about the finals for the 2013/14 season which are due to be played this coming weekend, apparently the season runs July to June, but the finals are played a couple of months after the season ends - so lots more tournaments in the 2013/14 season, whereas the ones listed above are for the 2014/15 season so far!