Post a reply

Greetings

Postby Firthy

I've been a massive Snooker fan all my life, and played occassionally, but I've recently joined my local club (Elite Snooker, just outside Preston). Found this forum through the tapatalk app.

So, hello! :-)

Re: Greetings

Postby Wildey

Hello and Welcome hope you will be a big contribute to debates and tournament discussions <ok> .

I Guess you have been to the Guild Hall in Preston to watch top class snooker.

Fantastic venue and ideally situated with the Bus station near by ive been 3 or 4 times to the Guild hall and delighted to see it back on the main tour last season.

Postby Firthy

Thanks Wildey. :)

I'm ashamed to say, I've only been to watch Snooker at the Guild Hall once - the Grand Prix around 2001/2002. I did mean to go to the Players Championship this year, but work and kids got in the way.

Postby Wildey

Firthy wrote:Thanks Wildey. :)

I'm ashamed to say, I've only been to watch Snooker at the Guild Hall once - the Grand Prix around 2001/2002. I did mean to go to the Players Championship this year, but work and kids got in the way.

yea life gets in the way ....ive not been half as much as id like to go but because of one thing or another its hard.

Money
Health
Family

Postby roy142857

Firthy wrote:Thanks Wildey. :)

No what you mean, for me a lot of the World Championship missed as my father had a couple of strokes, so the 'fun stuff' goes on hold. (He seems to have recovered far more than I thought he would, amazing how resilient and yet how frail the human body is).