Post a reply

Re: Ronnie had a car accident!

Postby Lucky

Glad he's ok. Probably Selbys fault as well, left to the Ronnie fans.

Postby vodkadiet

He probably shouldn't have been driving considering what had just happened to him.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Lucky wrote:Glad he's ok. Probably Selbys fault as well, left to the Ronnie fans.

What a classy reply. A class act you are. Why all the hatred for Ronnie fans?

There are more important things in life than snooker.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Lucky wrote:Wind yer neck in ya tart.

Have you tried being nice and respectful to people? You might like it.

This thread is about Ronnie and his son almost having a tragic accident. Can we leave the childish snooker fan banter out of this? I'm so glad Ronnie and his son are ok.. In the beginning of this World Championship Kizso, a 24 year old Ronnie fan on twitter and Ronnie's forum died in a car crash...

Postby Holden Chinaski

Things like this make you put things in perspective... Snooker is just a game. Being healthy and having friends and family are the important things in life. Ronnie couldn't care less about losing the final I think.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Jason Francis on Twitter:

"Ronnie and Ronnie Jr are fine, just shaken up, road conditions were poor last night. lots of standing water on the M1"

Postby Jester82

Holden Chinaski wrote:Things like this make you put things in perspective... Snooker is just a game. Being healthy and having friends and family are the important things in life. Ronnie couldn't care less about losing the final I think.

<laugh> <laugh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Jester82 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Things like this make you put things in perspective... Snooker is just a game. Being healthy and having friends and family are the important things in life. Ronnie couldn't care less about losing the final I think.

<laugh> <laugh>

What's so funny about that?

Postby Sickpotter

Out of curiosity what does the car look like?

Article makes it sound like a horrendous crash but when that's the case they tend to include pictures of the wreck.....especially when they give a headline like "cheats death".

Postby Jester82

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

<laugh> <laugh>

Well, you say this stuff, because Ronnie lost yesterday, int it?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Jester82 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Jester82 wrote:

<laugh> <laugh>

Well, you say this stuff, because Ronnie lost yesterday, int it?

No. Before the world championship I said the same thing. It's just a game and Ronnie has won everything already.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ben Woollaston on Twitter:

"can't believe this I was driving back saw car crashed, I saw a man and a boy in his arms run to other side must been Ronnie"

" car didn't look to bad is was just before junction for leicester!"

Postby Holden Chinaski

AC or LT? wrote:.

:roll: You're such a great person, I bet you have a very successful life. You're probably not a loser at all, you just seem like one on the internet.

You really take this game serious , don't you. You even make jokes about a guy and his son dying in a car crash. I guess you have some good karma coming your way.

Grow up you hammer.

Postby Roland

Thank buck he's alright. God that would have been devastating. It sends a shiver down the spine to think what could have happened on such a night as well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Sonny wrote:Thank buck he's alright. God that would have been devastating. It sends a shiver down the spine to think what could have happened on such a night as well.

I know. Makes you put things in perspective.. So glad Ronnie and his son are ok!

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Sonny wrote:Thank buck he's alright. God that would have been devastating. It sends a shiver down the spine to think what could have happened on such a night as well.

I know. Makes you put things in perspective.. So glad Ronnie and his son are ok!

Glad he and his son Ronnie junior are allright, just a scare :phew:

Of course when I opened this thread I immediatly thought we would get complete nonsense and disrespectful comments from some like lucky, vodka and jester, who think a snooker game is more important than other things in life rofl <doh>

Please you all grow a pair and just be happy nothing serious happened with Ronnie and his son. <ok>

Postby Jester82

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Of course when I opened this thread I immediatly thought we would get complete nonsense and disrespectful comments from some like lucky, vodka and jester, who think a snooker game is more important than other things in life rofl <doh>

Please you all grow a pair and just be happy nothing serious happened with Ronnie and his son. <ok>

I think, everyone is glad nothing happened. This is about his physical integrity.

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I think, everyone is glad nothing happened. This is about his physical integrity.

Ok then. <ok>