Topic locked

Betfred.Com World Championship Day 4 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Wildey

The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield (17 April – 3 May 2010)

Tuesday 20 April

Results

Ronnie O’Sullivan 10-7 Liang Wenbo
Mark King 9-10 Steve Davis

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 4 Discussion !!!!!

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:Good luck Ding, nice and safe start with no panic would be nice ! :caned:

<ok>

There should be some belters in the second round -

Murphy v Ding
Ronnie v Williams
Maguire v Ebdon or Dott
Allen v Day

:ahh:

Postby Wildey

randall wrote:they haven't scheduled tonights matches very well have they! matches anyone?

Great Matches and late nighters what more do we want lol

Postby Roland

Me too eirebilly. I had a look at 606 just now and I can't believe what a mess that place is in. It's like a rouge state full of single star articles, anti-Hearn bull and wind-up-merchants a plenty. The lack of posts during the World Championships speaks volumes about how scared people are to post there. We should go for another promotion drive soon to show the silent majority the way to snooker sanctuary.

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:Morning all;

Stuck at work with only the live scores to keep me updated :-( .

keep it here for live scores and chat same time you only want this site <ok>

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:I use the 606 snooker less and less Sonny, its becoming a nightmare.

not been on 606 since friday and hardly watch TSF Snooker island is the future of snooker websites <ok>

meanwhile ding going well 2-0 up

Postby Eirebilly

wildJONESEYE wrote:
eirebilly wrote:I use the 606 snooker less and less Sonny, its becoming a nightmare.

not been on 606 since friday and hardly watch TSF Snooker island is the future of snooker websites <ok>

meanwhile ding going well 2-0 up

Well here you can have a bit of banter without it becomming personal but on the 606 its just 1 huge anti everything clique.

How is Ding playing? by the scores he seems to have jumped out of the gates <ok>