Post a reply

Ronnie Arrested

Postby Casey

SNOOKER idol Ronnie O'Sullivan was arrested after a furious bust-up with his wife left them both nursing injuries.
O'Sullivan, 34, was detained by police for nine hours.

The three-times world champion was held on suspicion of common assault but released without charge.

He and his partner Jo clashed at a mansion in Chigwell, Essex - thought to be the home the couple share - earlier this week.

Uniformed officers arrived and intervened to calm the situation.

Last night a source said: "It all kicked off and got a bit overheated - these things happen. Tempers were lost and it led to the local old bill being called. Ronnie spent a few hours at the nick cooling off."

An Essex police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 1.30pm on Tuesday. Both the parties, the arrested man and a woman, received injuries. The man was released without charge at 10pm."

Ronnie and Jo have a daughter Lily, three, and a son Ronnie, two.

The star, nicknamed The Rocket, returned to another of his four Essex properties yesterday. But he denied any bust-up. He claimed: "I've been away. It's news to me."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0a0zL8hQR

Re: Ronnie Arrested

Postby Casey

maybe he won't get teh chance to play at the Masters afterall :ashamed:

Postby Casey

Did you see the scratches on his face...also they had a police spokesperson

Postby Wildey

this story is pointless while seifer is banned ;) <laugh>

Postby GJ

i noticed they were making light of the story on TSF

a shame if there is any truth in it that some people making light of domestic violence

<doh>

Postby Casey

Supposedly they both had injuries, so people making light of domestic violence need to think a bit more about it. Ronnie, well he provides negative news reports time and time again, if this is true (given the police reported injury's about another female party) it has to rank up there with the worst things Ronnie ha ever done.

Postby Roland

Obviously domestic violence is to be frowned at :frown:

...but has anyone here ever gone out with a psychotic woman? One that throws throws things like wine glasses at you and who needs to be restrained? All I'm saying is, don't go jumping to conclusions.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Obviously domestic violence is to be frowned at :frown:

...but has anyone here ever gone out with a psychotic woman? One that throws throws things like wine glasses at you and who needs to be restrained? All I'm saying is, don't go jumping to conclusions.

i take it you have ?

Postby That Cue Arm!

Sonny wrote:Obviously domestic violence is to be frowned at :frown:

<ok> .. or a lamp :-(

Postby SnookerFan

Like Jim Davidson says, you can't even rely on the date to be accurate in The Sun. Notice that The Sun reports it several days after it happens too. Anybody seen this anywhere else?

Good job Seifer isn't around. He'd accuse us of all of being anti-Ronnie for looking at this story, say snooker and Ronnie deserve better then anybody that posts on this forum, and probably somehow end up bringing the shot clock into it.