Post a reply

The best and worst dressed?

Postby dale or swail

As I am both a snooker and fashion enthusiast I would like to know who are the best and worst dressed players? Bit of fun during the long tactical battles!

Re: The best and worst dressed?

Postby Alyt

The worst cloth for me is the blue or red back, like this:

Well dressed or not, i would hate to see casual clothing in snooker. What they are allowed to wear at the PTC and Shootout is ridiculous, reminds me of US pool.

Might pick Maguire for worst dressed. Not wearing a tie, what a joke.

Postby Andre147

Alyt wrote:The worst cloth for me is the blue or red back, like this:

Well dressed or not, i would hate to see casual clothing in snooker. What they are allowed to wear at the PTC and Shootout is ridiculous, reminds me of US pool.

Do you even know why he doesn't wear a bow tie?

All players need to wear them, but Mags has doctors orders because a bow tie would cause him neck irritation, that is the sole reason he doesn't need to wear it.

Postby vodkadiet

Mark Johnston Allen was a snazzy dresser. In the Dominic Dale league. Tony Knowles used to have some nice sparkly waistcoats to go with the lipstick on his collar!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 PGC wrote:Do you even know why he doesn't wear a bow tie?

All players need to wear them, but Mags has doctors orders because a bow tie would cause him neck irritation, that is the sole reason he doesn't need to wear it.

How much do you reckon he paid the doctor to get that note?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Do you even know why he doesn't wear a bow tie?

How much do you reckon he paid the doctor to get that note?

You need to ask Mags that <laugh>

Postby Alyt

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Alyt wrote:The worst cloth for me is the blue or red back, like this:

Do you even know why he doesn't wear a bow tie?

I knew about that "reason". This is a joke. I can also get a doctor order tomorow and stay off from work for two weeks.

Irritation...

Postby Alyt

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:McManus the worst in those troosers.

What? Stop your hating.

Those trousers were immense.

Indeed !

Postby Souvent

I think Selby overdoes it a bit with his Silver Surfer look. I usually don't like it when people dress entirely in black but somehow it looks pretty good on snooker players. I guess it's because of how it contrasts with the colourful table.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote::limp: :limp:

:limp: :limp:

Where's that from?

Snookerbacker blog. Don't know where he got it from, looks like it's from some gay magazine.