Post a reply

Who is the next snooker dominator?

Postby AC or LT?

Who do people on here think will join the Davis, Hendry, O'Sullivan (and perhaps to an extent Higgins) line and dominate the game winning four or more world championships?

I think someone like Trump, Ding or Robertson in the short-term and Lisowski, Brecel or Gouudong in the long term could do it.

Others thoughts?

Re: Who is the next snooker dominator?

Postby Roland

Ding will be next. In fact if he wins it this year then it already started a few months ago.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Funnily enough we all thought Trump would be the next after he won the UK.

Trump will never dominate like Ding is doing, and I remember well when he said with no Higgins or Ronnie he was gonna be the one to dominate rofl

Ironically those words came to bite him and that's when he started to decline, only in recently has he managed to play reasonably well but still no titles since IC 2012.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Funnily enough we all thought Trump would be the next after he won the UK.

Trump will never dominate like Ding is doing, and I remember well when he said with no Higgins or Ronnie he was gonna be the one to dominate rofl

Ironically those words came to bite him and that's when he started to decline, only in recently has he managed to play reasonably well but still no titles since IC 2012.

Once he'd beaten Ronnie he announced that Ronnie could retire as the folk like him and Allen could look after snooker. His shoes talk more sense and they're bonkers too. He will win tournaments but I can't see him dominating. There are flaws in his technique and they affect his short game IMO, particularly cue ball control.

Postby Cannonball

The next dominator in Snooker will be Eddy Hearn, son of Barry.

Postby Andy Spark

Who will next dominate snooker? I don't think anybody can really dominate anymore, apart from at the World Championship, because there is so much luck in sprint format events at the highest level. Ding's so called "domination" this season was a bit of an illusion really because he didn't do anything in the Triple Crown majors.

Postby Andy Spark

SnookerFan wrote:Michaela Tabb can dominate me any time.

Did you here Wille Thorne earlier claiming that he'd caught Michaela unawares with a bottle of locazade.

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:Did you here Wille Thorne earlier claiming that he'd caught Michaela unawares with a bottle of locazade.

No, I didn't catch that. <laugh>

That's the only time Michaela talks to Thorne, probably. When she doesn't see him coming.