60%
Bad
No votes
Not bothered
40%

Total votes : 10

Entrance Music

Postby ScottCorno

I havn't seen a thread on this, but I imagine it'll divide opinion whether the entrance music is a good or bad thing.

Out of this evenings session just started, Doherty using The Pogues, Irish Rover is a good choice, so too was Higgins with Paulo Nutini.

I quite like it actually.

Re: Entrance Music

Postby Smart

Scott - nice thread <ok>

I have chosen 'not bothered' simply as in many cases it adds nothing for me personally. Tonight is the first time when it pumped me up a bit with Ken coming out to the Irish Rover cos its a tune I have always enjoyed and have a soft spot for the Pogues.

But some of the tunes are rubbish or so short that it turns out to be nothingness personified.

:wave:

Postby Roland

Not bothered in the slightest.

Postby Wildey

not bothered all im interested in is when they break off how they come in is of no intrest.

Postby Cheesyman99

Bourne wrote:This would be mine :ahh:

When you walk on you can punch Rob Walker and sing "Take That!"

Postby NedB-H

who honestly gives a rubbish? :huh: either you want to watch the snooker or you don't

Postby Rocket_ron

NedB-H wrote:who honestly gives a poo? :huh: either you want to watch the snooker or you don't

good answer <ok>

Postby ScottCorno

NedB-H wrote:who honestly gives a poo? :huh: either you want to watch the snooker or you don't

I just think it (could) add something, bit more personality.

That said, the music choices have been dire on the most part, but for Doherty's really.

Postby SnookerFan

I must confess, I wasn't a fan of this when I was at The Masters. But then it was something new. I was there the very first day, and nobody quite knew how to react. It did seem to give the live crowd a buzz when I was there in Sheffield.

And Martin Gould went up in my estimation, for being a 7-stone bloke who came into HHH's music from the WWE. <laugh> Gould = Legend.