Topic locked

Bank of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion!

Postby Skullman

Image Image Image

Monday 31st of March ~ Sunday 6th of April at the Beijing Students University Stadium, Beijing, China

Defending champion Neil Robertson makes it through to the quarter finals in yet another decider. He is joined by last year's other finalist Mark Selby as well as Ding Junhui, who is going for his fifth ranking event victory this season.

Other contenders are Graeme Dott, Allister Carter and Ricky Walden, as well as surprise quarter finalists Mark King and Mike Dunn.

Who will make it to the semis?

DRAW

Quarter Finals

Neil Robertson v Graeme Dott Robertson leads 7-3
Ricky Walden v Allister Carter Carter leads 3-2
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ding Junhui v Mark King Ding leads 4-1
Mike Dunn v Mark Selby Selby leads 2-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion!

Postby Skullman

Technically they're all televised, as ES show two matches per session. As for which ES chooses as the main match, and which is the one they occasionally drop into :shrug:

I'd guess Robbo v Dott and Ding v King.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Technically they're all televised, as ES show two matches per session. As for which ES chooses as the main match, and which is the one they occasionally drop into :shrug:

I'd guess Robbo v Dott and Ding v King.

But on ES International and ES2 at least both matches will be televised at the same time, both sessions too, that's why I was laughing <laugh>

But I don't know about British Eurosport 1 and 2.

Postby Skullman

Two good matches here. Robbo 3-1 up on Dott, but could've been 3-1 down as both frame Dotty needed a snooker, got it but Robbo got over the line in the end.

Walden 3-3 from 3-1 after Carter looked like he was going to boss it. Carter misses a black off the spot at 3-1 and hasn't looked the same since.

Postby GJ

Another china semi final

Never imagined this at the start of the week

Needed the matches this year as he hadn't made a semi since before Christmas.