Post a reply

Sniper cues legal tender from next season

Postby vodkadiet

Some of you will be aware of the sniper cue. It was first patented in 2000, and from next season it will be a legitimate weapon for all players. This could really change the game as we know it. Several tour players, and leading amateurs have tested the cue and most seem to think it will improve their accuracy. However some say, that their positional play may suffer slightly.

This could revolutionise the game, similar to how the oversized rackets revolutionised tennis.

Some top players will object to this as it will even out the playing field. Interesting developments await.

Re: Sniper cues legal tender from next season

Postby Roland

Yeah I've tried one, they're awesome especially on long pots. It won't be long before they're banned I would think. Long blues to corner are easier than straight blues to middle.

Postby vodkadiet

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:I just convinced my gf she had a bald spot for April fools then I'm on my phone looking for sniper cues! :0

I just told my girlfriend that I have the worst of all sexual diseases. Via text!!!

Postby Sickpotter

vodkadiet wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:I just convinced my gf she had a bald spot for April fools then I'm on my phone looking for sniper cues! :0

I just told my girlfriend that I have the worst of all sexual diseases. Via text!!!

That's bound to work out well rofl

Postby Simone

Sickpotter wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

That's bound to work out well rofl

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Roland

rofl