Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Parks PTC Grand Final Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Selby should withdraw from the China Open. He looks drained and uninspired, he needs to take a couple of weeks off I feel.

Feel you're right. He even considered not entering but changed his mind.

Postby Roland

I told him in Berlin he should skip China but he said it would put too much pressure on Sheffield because in a way it's bigging it up and adding pressure. Then he mentioned that him and Robbo were in the final and both went out early in Sheffield, then he mentioned that it was even less time this time around between the two events. Yet he still entered China.
<doh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Selby should withdraw from the China Open. He looks drained and uninspired, he needs to take a couple of weeks off I feel.

6 months minimum.

All the over-playing has finally caught up with him.

Postby Jester82

Sonny wrote:I told him in Berlin he should skip China but he said it would put too much pressure on Sheffield because in a way it's bigging it up and adding pressure. Then he mentioned that him and Robbo were in the final and both went out early in Sheffield, then he mentioned that it was even less time this time around between the two events. Yet he still entered China.
<doh>

You know Selby personally? Well?

Postby Roland

I know him to speak to, yes. I know a few players that way, one of the perks of getting access to the media room at certain events and going to venues to watch live.

Postby Andre147

Yeah agree but he'll play in China so we shall see how much that effects him at the Crucible.

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 26th of March

7pm

Stephen Maguire 0-4 Barry Hawkins
Joe Perry 4-3 Mark Davis

NB 8pm

Mark Selby 0-4 David Gilbert
Fergal O'Brien 2-0 Michael Holt