Post a reply

Tickets for World Snooker Qualifiers

Postby Ginge

First time poster, so apologies if in the wrong section [EDIT = its since been moved to the right one!]

Anyone know anything about the World Snooker Qualifiers now they have moved venue?

Have attended the event at the old venue and the crack there was that the morning ticket also got you in the afternoon session too, with the evening being separate. Is this still the case? Or does the £10 (+£1 fee) get you in all day?

Also how come there are only 2 sessions on the final two sessions? Are they going to have 8 tables rather than the 6 the old venue had? Bit annoyed those sessions arent at the weekend and they start at 11am and 5pm, but there we are.

Re: Tickets for World Snooker Qualifiers

Postby Wildey

well at the moment World Open is priority

everything you need to know is here http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/AllTic ... 04,00.html

£10 all-day ticket (excluding booking fees)
SPECIAL OFFER - all-day ticket for any 3 days for £20 (excl. booking fees)
SPECIAL OFFER STUDENT TUESDAYS - 8th April & 15th April - £5 all-day
Quote Student Tuesday - present student ID at the venue

Order of play and Draw will not be available until after the PTC Grand Finals between 29th of March and 7th of April

Postby Wildey

God if i lived within a hour of Sheffield id snap up some tickets there

£10 for 3 sessions is a bargain.

Legends like Davis and White could play their last pro matches during those 9 days

Postby Ginge

Cheers guys.

Yes, the £10 for a full day is a bargain, just a shame the final days play are a midweek although I went to the penultimate round last year and that wasnt too bad so probably would do the same again, plus head to the one of the final two days after work. £20 well spent and with it being so cheap I wouldnt mind missing the morning sessions at the weekend to do other things :D

May call into Ponds Forge at lunchtime.