Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Shaun Murphy

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:The All-Asian Quarter-Final is on. :D

It will be nice us both supporting the same player for a change.
See you there!
Will you be wearing the same old hurricane T-shirt as is traditional or your new " I :love: Robert Milkins " one?

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Apparently there's a power cut at the Ally Pally, which explains why there's some bloke talking about hedges on BBC2 instead of the snooker.

Yeah, Dave hendon said on Twitter:

"Lights have gone out in the arena" <laugh>

Postby Andy Spark

snooker_loopy wrote:Snooker in the dark! A new format. Could be a huge ratings winner! :-D

That's why billiards never caught on as a spectator sport. There were too many ball that couldn't be seen by the audience. In billiards case it was because 19 of them weren't actually there.

I'm talking nonsense today. <laugh>

Postby Andy Spark

I have another solution. We must sacrifice Dennis Taylor to the Sun God. The electric division of the Sun God department obviously; we must make that clear to the Gods before we lower him down the fiery pit. Problem solved.

Postby Andy Spark

Skullman wrote:Maybe Virgo as well so it doesn't happen for the rest of the week.

Good idea! I also think we should bring back the "power girls" just to make sure. :love:

Postby Andre147

With one hour delay, and bearing in mind this could be a close match and yesterday's one finished after 6 p.m, this match could easily finish very close to the start of Ronnie's match.