Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Judd Trump v Marco Fu

Postby SnookerFan

In The Masters programme, it gives you a Fascinating Fact for each player in the tournament.

Here is Marco Fu's.

Marco lives in West London with his wife Shirley and their one-year old daughter Alicia-Belle.

Think that's a mundane fact? There are worse. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Marco Fu's form dipped after reaching the International Championship final. He lost in the CoC and the UK in the first round. But Trump also isn't flying at the moment. I slightly fancy Judd because of their h2h.

I'd say both men weren't on the top of their form.

Postby Andre147

Why does the BBC keep insisting Selby has won all 9 deciders at the Masters instead of the 10 he has won? The new InsideSnooker website also said Selby has won 9 deciders, but it's definately 10.

Postby Skullman

Maybe they exclude the decider against Ronnie because they're counting best of 11? :shrug:

I have left a comment on inside snooker to correct them. I know it's 10 because I counted them myself.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Marco Fu's form dipped after reaching the International Championship final. He lost in the CoC and the UK in the first round. But Trump also isn't flying at the moment. I slightly fancy Judd because of their h2h.

I'd say both men weren't on the top of their form.

Judd played well in the championship league but this is so different

Postby hendry_fan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild, why do you think Trump misses so many easy balls? Reminds me of Hendry in his late 30s and 40s.

You could ask Trump that on Twitter. :-D

It certainly can,t be age as the dumplings almost half of Hendrys age.

Oh,and by the way,talkin of age............

:cracker: :birthday: :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!. :D :birthday: :cracker:

Stephens 45 today. :dizzy:
Last edited by hendry_fan on 13 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.