Topic locked

Re: So I've never been to the Crucible or any other event be

Postby Roland

Hi ScottCorno

Yes the best place to park is directly opposite the Crucible.

http://www.ncp.co.uk/multimapForm.aspx? ... e24baee767

1. Sheffield Arundel Gate

Arundel Gate Mscp
Pond Street
Sheffield
S1 2Pn
0845 050 7080

the link didn't carry but basically if you type in Sheffield, the option number 3 is the place to park with the address as described and yes football shirts are allowed :santa:

Postby Roland

Where is that one rocket? The only one I've tried is at the BHS type store (can't remember if it's BHS or Debhenams or whatever, you know the sort of shop) which is the other side of the square with the watery balls but it's busy, tight and it shuts too early if you're on an evening session. The one I mentioned has an underpass under the road and brings you out by the Crucible stage door. I would say if it is £4 more expensive it's worth it for the convenience.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Where is that one rocket? The only one I've tried is at the BHS type store (can't remember if it's BHS or Debhenams or whatever, you know the sort of shop) which is the other side of the square with the watery balls but it's busy, tight and it shuts too early if you're on an evening session. The one I mentioned has an underpass under the road and brings you out by the Crucible stage door. I would say if it is £4 more expensive it's worth it for the convenience.

right at the end of norfolk street opisite end to the crucible there is a big currys electrical shop cros the road and round the corner. i will get a map up in a mo

Postby Rocket_ron

rocket_ron wrote:http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=S1+4Qj&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Sheffield+S1+4QJ,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&ei=4XHJS6--DJT40wSqu_G6BA&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA&ll=53.379783,-1.465344&spn=0.006285,0.01929&z=16

carpark is labaled "A" it looks further than it is