Topic locked

Re: International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!

Postby snooky147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That last shot Graeme played was just terrible. He was 60 points in front, nearly every ball was safe and with his safety he opened 3 reds up and didn't even get the white on the cushion. Extremely careless.

It was misjudged, not careless and he paid the price. A good game but it deserved to go to a decider.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

snooky147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:That last shot Graeme played was just terrible. He was 60 points in front, nearly every ball was safe and with his safety he opened 3 reds up and didn't even get the white on the cushion. Extremely careless.

It was misjudged, not careless and he paid the price. A good game but it deserved to go to a decider.

I think it was a bit careless. He played it quite quickly too. Dott had Ding exactly where he wanted him and with that one shot he opened the door for a counter attack.

Postby Roland

I thought it was a decider, I took my eye off the screen and missed his last shot. Hats off to Ding for the dish. I've got someone on twitter mentioning the last shot he played too bringing the safe reds out and leaving white short. That'll haunt him by the sound of it.

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:
Wildey wrote:yea it was a great dish lets be honest

????

Are you watching snooker or Masterchef?

<laugh>

these Days Ding is a Master at whatever you want.

he might cook you a chinese with plenty of tasty meat.

Postby Wildey

Dannyboy wrote:Ding Junhui goes to No.1 on the provisional money list.

Tomorrow Ding could be on £278,100 for the season and the traditional majors hasent even started yet.

Barry Hearn has definitely given these players earning opportunity because 4 years ago in October players would have earned £0

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Wildey wrote:yea it was a great dish lets be honest

????

Are you watching snooker or Masterchef?

<laugh>

You're late. Ronnie lost his match last Tuesday.

You leave Ronnie out of this!! He will be back!

Wild, I will leave the corpse munching to the brainwashed!

I only ate Chinese take away once in my life. I was 14, and my mother couldn't be bothered to cook one day, and sent me to get 4 number 65's.

I was sick 5 times the next day! :irk:

Postby vodkadiet

Dott will be sick at least once after screwing that safety up.

I was really hoping to see a Caucasian finalist for a change. It seems a long time since we saw one of those. I am getting fed up with these all Asian finals!

It is good for the game that Chinese players are getting to these finals, but I like to see different nationalities contesting finals. It is also better for the crowd if they have just one player to support. You might say Fu isn't Chinese, but to all intents and purposes he is.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 02 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Roland

snooky147 wrote:I am gutted.

He can take heart from the second session overall. Good to see him where he belongs. Really wish he'd not do those quick shots though but to be fair he cut them out in the last session although from the sounds of it his last shot could've been another one but I missed it so only going on what I've read here.

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote: I was really hoping to see a Caucasian finalist for a change. It seems a long time since we saw one of those. I am getting fed up with these all Asian finals!

How about another Ali Carter vs Ronnie World final next year?

I doubt Carter will be in a world final again. I expect a Ronnie vs Ryan Day final next year. I think Ronnie's world final opponents have been so tough in his last 4 finals, that he is due an easier opponent.