Peter Ebdon
43%
Graeme Dott
57%

Total votes : 7

World Championships 2010 R1: Ebdon vs Dott

Postby Bourne

How tough is this to call :chin:

A repeat of the 2006 final here which was a record late-finish for a World final, that alone summed up the nature of the match .. attritional, competitive, not the highest quality match you'll ever see but two players who simply refused to win until Dott's class eventually told. They've both followed pretty different paths since then, Ebdon winning a couple of titles including the UK months later, while Dott has fallen out of the top 16 for what will be a couple of seasons now.

Neither will want to lose in R1, Ebdon falling unexpectedly against Bond here last year while Dott still harbours slim hopes that he can return to the top 16 at the first time of asking here with a run. One thing's for sure, it'll be a battle and probably a late one. Make sure to tune in on Tuesday night and the conclusion 24 hours later !

Re: World Championships 2010 R1: Ebdon vs Dott

Postby Wildey

The Match of the Round for me.

i think its time Dott start to play again its been 2 long and i predict it starts next week. it will be tough match play snooker with Greame edging it 10-8.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Dotty <cool>

I am ringside for this one........ :D

me too, cant wait.............though after Ebdons anti-hearn stance i just cant see me being as enthusiastic in cheering for him.

quick solution: Don't. <ok>

come on Dotty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redneck:

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Dotty <cool>

I am ringside for this one........ :D

me too, cant wait.............though after Ebdons anti-hearn stance i just cant see me being as enthusiastic in cheering for him.

quick solution: Don't. <ok>

come on Dotty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redneck:

Its not quite that simple, ive been a massive Ebdon fan for 15+ years, hes among my top 5 players favourites ever so i cant just stop supporting him even though im totally against his stance.

Oh and i hate Dott too rofl