75%

Total votes : 8

Re: 1st round match Perry v Holt

Postby GJ

the group leader to win this one :afro: :D

Postby SnookerFan

I'll be at this one. :D

This may mean little knowing my track-record, but I have a real feeling Perry could take this. I must confess Perry was always somebody I was a bit neutral towards. I don't dislike him, but wouldn't call him a fan either. But somehow, despite rotten form, and getting thrashed 6-0 at The Masters in January, I feel he'll win this. I can't tell you why, just a nagging feeling I have.

Expect a Michael Holt victory. <laugh>

Postby GJ

rocket_ron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:the group leader to win this one :afro: :D

could you provide more details :wave:

jospeh perry :bowdown: :ahh:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:the group leader to win this one :afro: :D

Yes, robbos leader will win this one.....lol

im confused :?
anyway i should imagine perry to win but its close

Postby Roland

The much underestimated group leader should win it quite comfortably I should imagine. Although really I am still waiting to see what Holt's A game is all about so I would be more than happy if he brought it to the table and gave Joe a good game.

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:perhaps this will be a 10-9 result, there are usually a few .......... perhaps this will be a twitchy final-framer :wave:

if it goes 9-9 the group leader is a cert as holt as we all know isnt the best under pressure :)

Postby Monique

Cheesyman99 wrote:Holt will definitely win, He's improved his bottle and Perry is rubbish.

Well that's not exactly what I saw last week in the mixed doubles WC. Joe Perry and Martin Gould were very sharp, Michael Holt was rubbish.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:Holt will definitely win, He's improved his bottle and Perry is rubbish.

Well that's not exactly what I saw last week in the mixed doubles WC. Joe Perry and Martin Gould were very sharp, Michael Holt was rubbish.

:afro: :redneck:

Postby Cheesyman99

Monique wrote:

to be fair, thats only Mix doubles. Will be a good match though, I will watch it all, praying for a Holt win!

Postby GJ

Cheesyman99 wrote:
Monique wrote:

to be fair, thats only Mix doubles. Will be a good match though, I will watch it all, praying for a Holt win!

when he won the mixed doubles you were saying hoiw great it was <laugh> :chin:

Postby Cheesyman99

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:
Monique wrote:

when he won the mixed doubles you were saying hoiw great it was <laugh> :chin:

shut up, it's lost its value from last year

Postby Wildey

Holts only crucible match win was againt Hunter on his debut in 2005 when Hunter was very ill.

i just think over 19 frames Holt's obvious weakness (between his ears) will be decisive i cant see Perry Losing this match although first session will be close second session a Perry run away....Holt works himself up and between sessions he will be Anxious wanting to get on with it.

Postby Cheesyman99

wildJONESEYE wrote:Holts only crucible match win was againt Hunter on his debut in 2005 when Hunter was very ill.

i just think over 19 frames Holt's obvious weakness (between his ears) will be decisive i cant see Perry Losing this match although first session will be close second session a Perry run away....Holt works himself up and between sessions he will be Anxious wanting to get on with it.

Yeah, there is over 24 hours between sessions

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:

Michael Holt was rubbish again at The Crucible. Marco Fu vs Martin Gould was a better match.