Post a reply

Re: Davis and Hendry feature on snookerscene blog

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:yeah hopefully, apart from Hendry :redneck:

I thought you would have liked a Selby/Hendry match up 2nd round. Maybe your scared the King would pull it out of the bag :emu: <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I just want Zhang to beat Hendry so I can laugh at wild

good job ill be laughing at you then infact ill start laughing now im so confident.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl thats enough for now more coming your way very soon <ok>

Postby Witz78

Im sticking a substantial bet on Zhang, given his long odds. I just have this sixth sense which is telling me this will be a similar game to Ebdons burst onto the scene in 92 when he beat Davis 10-4.

Reckon Zhang can win around 10-5 or 10-6. Hes gonna blow Hendry away with wave after wave of high breaks and fearless play.

Postby Wildey

not a prayer hes toast if Zhang gets 3 frames he should celebrate....i cant see that happening :wave: nice flight home(i wander if Ronnie on the same flight) <laugh>

Postby Witz78

I have 100% confidence in my bet, 10/3 on The Boy Wonder From The East cannot be sniffed at. He'll be more than happy to send Hendry back up the M6 to his sad little life haha

Im also away to put Davis (15/8) on to beat King

and Wenbo (4/1) to beat Ronnie

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:Im sticking a substantial bet on Zhang, given his long odds. I just have this sixth sense which is telling me this will be a similar game to Ebdons burst onto the scene in 92 when he beat Davis 10-4.

Reckon Zhang can win around 10-5 or 10-6. Hes gonna blow Hendry away with wave after wave of high breaks and fearless play.

My accy:

Zhanger
King
Day
Dotty

Type 60 notes in and see the return. :wave: