Topic locked

Centuries Game

Postby Mr P

How many centuries will be madeat the World Championship??

Post below and we an make it into a competition.

I say 52

Re: Centuries Game

Postby GJ

Postby SnookerFan

There were a hell of a lot more then the record last year, weren't there? I'll go for 61 to be optimistic. (And too look stupid.)

Postby Wildey

as good a way as any thats the avarage of the last 10 years.

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:61

as good a way as any thats the avarage of the last 10 years.

Stop copying me.

Postby Sickpotter

I'm going with 53, I think conditions got a little tighter this year.

Postby GJ

N_Castle07 wrote:I'll go for 79

rofl

Postby Bourne

N_Castle07 wrote:Time will tell.

Do you want me to tell you before time does ?

Postby M H

Hi Sonny, like the new layout mate. I see you're being Fluffed and he's even registered under his original name.

Best of luck mate

Postby Mr P

M H wrote:Hi Sonny, like the new layout mate. I see you're being Fluffed and he's even registered under his original name.

Best of luck mate

I don't recall doing anything to affect your site on this forum, so I reall could do without your influence. Either enter the game or go away.

Postby M H

Unlike you Fluff I respect forums and have chatted personally with Sonny in the past. He's a sound guy and runs a good place whereas you are a curse and need watching carefully.

I'll advise all juniors on this or any other forum not to get involved with any web cam activity or give out any personal details with Mr P or any of his alta egos.

Now run along little boy or are you 32 again here?

Postby Mr P

The TSF forum know I am 13, and so do many others on that forum on this one. I have never caused any damage to anything on 'your' site or any others for that matter. I am not interested in getting into any more arguments with you about that and the way you follow me everywhere, I wouldn't be suprised if you weren't something peculiar.

Postby M H

You have stated various ages across various forums, ranging from 32 down to 12. You have been banned from every forum I'm aware of for causing trouble and that includes the forum I'm involved with.

I have been a member here since last year as Sonny will confirm, this is a new account and I've explained why to him.

You were banned from BDO forum for enticing a minor onto a web cam with you. You falsified a Pay Pal reference on SoD in an attempt to convince them that you had bought a share in their player sponsorship scheme. Do I need to go on about peculiar behaviour?

Postby Wildey

guys if you got a disagreement about something take it in to pm or to post whoring this thread has a game involved its not for discussion <ok>

Postby Mr P

I have e-mailed Andy Fairclough and after I read about that on your forum, Dazza80 was NOT me. I do not expect a reply though. I know how much you have offended Andy Fairclough with the pathetic content on your site, the site that has had Tommy Cox on his tenderhooks and Dave Whitcombe has reported.

I did not 'entice' anyone onto a webcam, I simply said I would give him a few online games as you need a webcam to proove your scores (which I now have). Now just bugger off, I am happy on snooker forums, you are happy on dart forums. Just leave it.

Postby Mr P

wildJONESEYE wrote:guys if you got a disagreement about something take it in to pm or to post whoring this thread has a game involved its not for discussion <ok>

We don't have a disagreement, I just don't appreciate being followed everywhere.