Topic locked

Re: Australia Goldfields Open Semi Final Discussion !!!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:2-1 Selby

Apparently Robbo made a few mistakes yesterday as well, despite his three tons and I'm guessing Mark's punishing more than Perry did.

yea the centuries he made was great but as you say if your opponent get plenty of chances before you eventually nail it then it is a bit fortunate at this level.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Apparently Robbo made a few mistakes yesterday as well, despite his three tons and I'm guessing Mark's punishing more than Perry did.

You didn't watch Robbo play yesterday? :no: :wave: You are no fan :gag:

Been having stream troubles all week and decided it wasn't worth the effort. Making an exception just for this match.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Been having stream troubles all week and decided it wasn't worth the effort. Making an exception just for this match.

The picture quality isn't that great neither.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

The picture quality isn't that great neither.

brilliant picture on eurosport player

Postby GJ

robbo building a huge lead at top of rankings

wild

last player to win back to back ranking events in same season ?

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:robbo building a huge lead at top of rankings

wild

last player to win back to back ranking events in same season ?

I think it was Ronnie back in the distant 2002/2003 season when he won the European Open against Hendry and the Irish Masters against Higgins both in March 2003, so that was 10 years ago.

Just goes to show how hard it really is to actually win back to back rankers, and if Robbo does it, which I believe he will, it is an incredible feat done by an incredible player.

Your man is really showing how a world number 1 is supposed to play just wonderful. :hatoff: :D :hatoff: