Topic locked

Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Q-F Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 17th~Sunday 23rd of June in WUXI City, China

The Quarter Finals and Cao Yupeng in his debut Quarter Finals carries the hope of the Nation against World no 1 Neil Robertson.

and David Morris on his return to the Pro Ranks reaches the Quarter Final beating Twice World Championship Runner up Ali Carter.

But Also still there is 4 times Champion of the World John Higgins and he plays the bang in form Joe Perry.

Quarter Finals has some interesting Matches but who will be victorious?

DRAW

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

Robert Milkins v Anthony Hamilton H2H Milkins leads 2-1
Cao Yupeng v Neil Robertson H2H Robertson leads 1-0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Perry v John Higgins H2H Higgins leads 5-1
Matthew Stevens v David Morris H2H Stevens leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Q-F Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Friday 21st of June

7.30am

Cao Yupeng v Neil Robertson
Robert Milkins v Anthony Hamilton

12.30pm

Joe Perry v John Higgins
Matthew Stevens v David Morris

Postby simplysnooker

Robert Milkins is the only player left who reached the Quarter Finals at the Crucible last month, this new structure where 128 players start from Round 1 definitely creates shocks but still wouldn't want to bet against it being a Higgins/Robertson final for the second time already this season.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Matthew Selt‏@MattSelt
Great to see Davy Morris in the quarters of Wuxi, no cue ball control what so ever but a top top guy!! Hope he wins it #GoDavy

Not seen any of Davy Morris. Is that a fair comment? Or is Selty just bantering about a friend?

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Matthew Selt‏@MattSelt
Great to see Davy Morris in the quarters of Wuxi, no cue ball control what so ever but a top top guy!! Hope he wins it #GoDavy

Not seen any of Davy Morris. Is that a fair comment? Or is Selty just bantering about a friend?

selty is full of BS <doh>

Postby randam05

Come on Hamilton for the title! Would be great to see at the age of almost 43 and not winning one before!

Doubt he will beat Milkins though, Milkins in very good form and not missing a lot, also improved his safety a lot so Hamilton will have to tie him up and take his chances, which hes been doing well all week.

I keep predicting Hamilton to lose but I think this will be the one where he does! He finds it hard to have a really good run highlighted by the fact he has never won a ranking event.

This reminds me of his wicked run in Shanghai probably two years ago where he thrashed Maguire and Ronnie with many centuries then lost an awful match to King in the quarters

Postby Wildey

Cao Yupeng is fast emerging as Chinas no 2 player ok maybe not in the rankings yet but his game is superior to Liang Wenbo and Xiao Guodong.

Postby Wildey

Bad mistake from cao he only needed the green ad Neil could only tie now though he has left neil in with plenty of points available i expect neil to win the frame from here.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wildey wrote:that black drifted

Must be something with Robbo's style of play. I swear he has more balls drift off than any other player..

i expected him to punch it a bit harder than that