Post a reply

Yixing Open (Asian Tour 1) Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image

Tuesday 11th~Saturday 15th of June in Yixing, China

Asian Tour Events are a platform for the many Asian and inparticular the Chinese players to rub shoulders with the very best players in the World and get a place on the Main Tour for the following season, and this week that's what's going to happen.

Players will include John Higgins, Mark Williams, Graeme Dott, James Wattana, Joe Perry, Jack Lisowski, Marco Fu, Jimmy White, Dominic Dale, Liang Wenbo, Alan McManus, Michael White and heading the field will be Mark Selby and Chinese no 1 Ding Junhui.

Also taking part this week will be some familiar but missing names from the Tour Igor Figueiredo and Hossein Vafael Ayouri.

Who will be the champion this week ahead of the Wuxi Classic?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

STREAMING HERE

Re: Yixing Open (Asian Tour 1) Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

randam05 WC wrote:Any streaming or tv coverage wild? :-)

There is TV Coverage in China and it will be available on Liveworldsnooker.tv for everyone else

Postby Dannyboy

Quite a turnaround - this tournament starts on Tuesday!

Sofia to Yixing must be one of the most awkward journeys World Snooker could've thought of.

The players will probably either have to travel home to Heathrow and then transfer straight to Shanghai, or go via Frankfurt or Paris. Not a trip that would take less than a day normally. The players who got through to today will be knackered.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Tuesday's the amateur round so the professionals start on Wednesday. Slightly better but still tiring.

not just the Amateur Rounds there are a few Pros Taking Part too in the 8am session

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 11th of June

3am

Li Halbin v Zhu Yinghui
Liu Yijun v Liu Ren
Zhao Hanyang v Yuan Siyun
Zhang Dongtao v Wang Shi
Lei Zhen v Zhang Wei
Liu Jiaming v Cai Jianzhong

Approx 5.30am

Cui Ming v Li Zhen
Yu Yongsheng v Zhang Yang
Zhang Zihao v Cheng Feng
Xiong Jun v Luo Honghao
Sun Peng v Guan Zhen

Approx 8am

Li Yuan v Li Halbin/Zhu Yinghui
Ma Bing v Lin Shuai
Igor Figueiredo v Zhong Lin
Li Yan v Fang Fan
Jin Long v Lei Zhen/Zhang Wei
Hossein Vafaei Ayouri v Hu Hao
Chen Ruifu v Liu Jiaming/Cai Jianzhong
Cao Xinlong v Shan Xianshu

Postby Roland

Love the idea of an Asian PTC just before the ranking event in China as a warm up. You'd think only those going to Wuxi would consider it though so how many are making the trip who didn't qualify for Wuxi?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Love the idea of an Asian PTC just before the ranking event in China as a warm up. You'd think only those going to Wuxi would consider it though so how many are making the trip who didn't qualify for Wuxi?

of the top of my head i can think of Mark Selby and Mike Dunn

just Checked

Matt Selt
James Wattana
Daniel Wells
Igor Figueiredo
Hossein Ayori

are the others

and of course some chinese Players

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Selby's going? Don't see the point.

Hes Selby mate and maybe he has a money spinner exhibition lined up in Yixing as well.

Postby Wildey

Mike Dunn has virtually said on Twitter if there was Ranking points on the moon this season he will be there collecting what he can

Postby Roland

I suppose he can afford it and will get rested up while the others are in Wuxi but still, seems pointless. If the idea is to manage your season better to avoid burning out then going to this tinpot Wuxi warm up event totally goes against that.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Yeah I can understand Dunny going especially if he's got his bus fare paid but not Selby.

maybe he entered before Wuxi last 128 and feel obliged to fulfill it...Holt has pulled out probably because hes not in wuxi though.

Postby Skullman

Sonny wrote:Yeah I can understand Dunny going especially if he's got his bus fare paid but not Selby.

Maybe he just wanted some more match practise before Australia? Obviously coming in cold hasn't done him any good since he's lost his only match of the season so far and to Andrew Pagett as well...

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 11th of June

3am

Li Halbin 2-4 Zhu Yinghui
Liu Yijun 1-4 Liu Ren
Zhao Hanyang 2-4 Yuan Siyun
Zhang Dongtao scr Wang Shi w/o
Lei Zhen 4-1 Zhang Wei
Liu Jiaming 2-4 Cai Jianzhong

Approx 5.30am

Cui Ming v Li Zhen
Yu Yongsheng v Zhang Yang
Zhang Zihao v Cheng Feng
Xiong Jun v Luo Honghao
Sun Peng v Guan Zhen

Approx 8am

Li Yuan v Zhu Yinghui
Ma Bing v Lin Shuai
Igor Figueiredo v Zhong Lin
Li Yan v Fang Fan
Jin Long v Lei Zhen
Chen Ruifu v Cai Jianzhong

Postby roy142857

So for 5 of the Pros the season starts today.

Cao Xinlong (who had wins last year as an amateur against Dominic Dale and Ding Junhui), opens his account against amateur Shan Xianshu.

Hossein Vafaei Ayouri has a tricky start against last years APTC 3 quarter finalist Hu Hao, who had wins last year against Ryan Day and Xiao Guodong.

Jin Long, one of the best Chinese players with a long string of wins as an amateur against the pros (into double figures), starts his own pro career facing amateur Lei Zhen, who had 4 - 1 defeats in the opening matches of each of last year's APTC events, but won his qualifying round match this morning.

Igor Figueiredo returns to the Pro ranks - or at least he was supposed to - unlike the other players here, I can't see him on World Snooker's latest ranking list. He starts AT1 with a match against Chinese amateur Zhong Lin.

Shi Hanqing, who reached Round 4 in 2 APTC events last year, opens against amateur An Dongchi.

Edit - well, 4 start today - Shi Hanqing's match is tomorrow

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 11th of June

3am

Li Halbin 2-4 Zhu Yinghui
Liu Yijun 1-4 Liu Ren
Zhao Hanyang 2-4 Yuan Siyun
Zhang Dongtao scr Wang Shi w/o
Lei Zhen 4-1 Zhang Wei
Liu Jiaming 2-4 Cai Jianzhong

Approx 5.30am

Cui Ming w/o Li Zhen
Yu Yongsheng scr Zhang Yang w/o
Zhang Zihao 4-3 Cheng Feng
Xiong Jun 2-4 Luo Honghao
Sun Peng 1-4 Guan Zhen

Approx 8am

Li Yuan v Zhu Yinghui
Ma Bing v Lin Shuai
Igor Figueiredo scr Zhong Lin w/o
Li Yan v Fang Fan
Jin Long v Lei Zhen
Chen Ruifu v Cai Jianzhong

Postby Go Ronnie

Live scoring: http://live3.my147.com/
Stream: http://www.my147.com/v_zhibo/

From Thursday, 2 Chinese channels will show the tournament.
BTV6:
Thursday: 9:00-12:00 (live), 13:30-15:30 (live)
Saturday: 6:00-11:00 (live)

Guangdong Sports:
Thursday: 3:55-10:00 (live)
Friday: 6:30-8:30 (live)
Saturday: 3:30-5:00 (live)

(TIMES ARE CET!!!)

TV channel streams:
BTV6: http://www.livefootballol.tv/streaming/ ... uusee.html / http://www.52waha.com/pindao/beijingtiyu.htm / http://www.soccer4you.info/btv.html
Guangdong Sports: http://www.soccer4you.info/guangdongtv.html / http://www.livefootballol.tv/streaming/ ... ports.html / http://www.52waha.com/pindao/guangdongtiyu.htm / http://live.wasu.cn/show/id/44779

Postby vinot

That link seems to be working! Hard to know who is playing, but a welcome change from livesport who are showing squat, contrary to earlier claims. And to think I actually payed cash for that scam.

Postby Wildey

vinot wrote:That link seems to be working! Hard to know who is playing, but a welcome change from livesport who are showing squat, contrary to earlier claims. And to think I actually payed cash for that scam.

the chinese have people that are willing to pay up for a service and and dont expect free service thats why in other countries streaming works the Brits dont suport Live Streaming so something has t give im sorry but theres nobody apart from fans to blame.

Plus thoes Streams are TV Streams Live World Snooker Qualifying are self funded.

Postby Wildey

Li Yuan 3-2 Zhu Yinghui
Ma Bing 4-0 Lin Shuai
Li Yan 2-2 Fang Fan
Jin Long 2-2 Lei Zhen
Chen Ruifu 3-2 Cai Jianzhong
Cao Xinlong 3-1 Shan Xianshu

Postby Wildey

Sorry but the Result service coming through from Yixing is inadequate and Amateurish i honestly dont know now if ive even posted the Right results.

Postby randam05

Wildey wrote:Sorry but the Result service coming through from Yixing is inadequate and Amateurish i honestly dont know now if ive even posted the Right results.

We will have players in the final who havent even won a match!

Postby Wildey

Li Yuan 4-2 Zhu Yinghui
Ma Bing 4-0 Lin Shuai
Li Yan 3-3 Fang Fan
Jin Long 4-2 Lei Zhen
Chen Ruifu 3-4 Cai Jianzhong
Cao Xinlong 4-1 Shan Xianshu