Post a reply

Re: Anybody bothered about the Snooker Legends Cup?

Postby SnookerFan

England & N. Ireland

Dennis Taylor (Captain)

Ronnie O’Sullivan

Steve Davis

Jimmy White

-------------

Rest of the World

Cliff Thorburn (Captain)

Stephen Hendry

Neil Robertson

Tony Drago

Referee: Michaela Tabb & Jan Verhaas

Host & Commentary: John Virgo

Friday 10th May

Launch Dinner at the Weston Hall Hotel with first match played by the team captains.

Call Weston Hall on 02476 312989 or events@westonhallhotel.co.uk

Saturday 11th May

Session One 1.00pm ~ Session Two 7.30pm

All eight players compete in doubles and singles games in both sessions.

Sunday 12th May

Session Three 1.00pm ~ Session Four 6.30pm

All eight players compete in doubles and singles games in both sessions plus a black ball shoot out in the final session.

Postby GJ

AC or LT? wrote:
GJ wrote:and drago

rofl

hes an older poomyjaeng <ok>

Drago's fast something Poomjaeng certainly isn't.

both circus acts

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

WORLD Snooker Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan will headline this weekend's eagerly anticipated Legends Cup competition.

Fresh from his incredible exploits in Sheffield last week, which saw 'The Rocket' lift the world title for the fifth time in his career against all odds, O'Sullivan has confirmed he will return to the baize for the special team event in Bedworth.

Eight snooker legends will do battle at the Bedworth Civic Hall as an England and Northern Ireland team, captained by Dennis Taylor, takes on a Rest of the World side led by Cliff Thorburn in a three-day Ryder Cup style competition.

Once again Taylor will be joined by O'Sullivan, Jimmy White and this year six-time world champion Steve Davis joins his team.

While Thorburn has in his ranks Tony Drago, Australian Neil Robertson and Scotsman Stephen Hendry, who is determined not to end up on the losing side after missing out on the title last year.

“It's a very competitive event and this time around we want to be crowned winners,” Said Hendry.

“There's lots of singles and doubles matches so I suppose you could say it's like the Ryder Cup, but just not as big at the moment.

“They always manage to create a special atmosphere and we are always made to feel very welcome.”

The weekend will cue off with an opening ceremony at the Weston Hall in Bulkington on Friday at which Taylor and Thorburn will contest the first point.

And further matches will take place at the Civic Hall until Sunday with the first team to reach 18 points winning the trophy.

John Virgo will host the event and will be joined by two of the most respected referees in the sport, Michaela Tabb and Jan Ver Haas.

For more information about the event visit snookerlegends.co.uk and tickets are now available to purchase by visiting civichallbedworth.co.uk or on 02476 376707.

http://www.coventryobserver.co.uk/2013/ ... 70284.html

Postby Simone

The essence and the meaning / reasoning behind hawk-eyewinking via satellite streaming peoples everyday and home home life is blatantly 2 way staff:

1) Some eccerentic / nerd / really intelligent / higly talented / geniusus who has felt unformatable all day long has managed to feel the air via that... And that is nothing but hawk eyeyeing people´s everyday / home life life via satellite streaming. Which offeres really high quality pictute if and WHEN I have reasoned it right.

2) the secend reason is a pure power game. Via and with all that I wrote previously. It´s a power game also.

Postby SnookerFan

Simone wrote:The essence and the meaning / reasoning behind hawk-eyewinking via satellite streaming peoples everyday and home home life is blatantly 2 way staff:

1) Some eccerentic / nerd / really intelligent / higly talented / geniusus who has felt unformatable all day long has managed to feel the air via that... And that is nothing but hawk eyeyeing people´s everyday / home life life via satellite streaming. Which offeres really high quality pictute if and WHEN I have reasoned it right.

2) the secend reason is a pure power game. Via and with all that I wrote previously. It´s a power game also.

No way. :shock:

I was literally just about to post the exact same thing.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Simone wrote:The essence and the meaning / reasoning behind hawk-eyewinking via satellite streaming peoples everyday and home home life is blatantly 2 way staff:

No way. :shock:

I was literally just about to post the exact same thing.

in fact when i was reading it i thought it was you