Post a reply

Ronnie O'Sullivan Might Retire AGAIN !!

Postby TheRocket

http://www.thisisjersey.com/sport/uk-sp ... l-reasons/

I think, this time he really means it. He wouldn't come back after a year just too continue the same retire thing again. If he stops playing now, then for good.
Actually it's not that surprising because he said at his press conference in February that he wouldn't come back if he had a different thing to do.
Last edited by TheRocket on 01 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Semi Final 1 Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2013/05/01/ronnie-o%E2%80%99sullivan-retires-un-retires-retires-again-during-mid-session-interval/

<laugh> <laugh>

I'm tempted to say that article wasn't very thoroughly fact-checked.

Postby The Cueist

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Going to the first session of this tomorrow.

Ronnie will probably win the match, but I'm really hoping for a Judd win, he will be up for this, he is only playing one session in the morning, so it might turn out alright for him.

O'Sullivan though, impressed me against Carter, but against Bingham despite hitting loads of big breaks, didn't really impress me, Bingham gave him too many easy chances, which led to Ronnie clearing the table, but he missed some balls towards the end of the match today, so who knows.

Should be a cracker though.

I bet he was genuinely bored as the match was not up to much from a competitive point of view.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:Retire or STFU.

Got to agree. It became tiresome several years ago. He clearly isn't going to retire, he keeps bragging on about how he's going to. It just makes him look like a clown.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:If the articles true he's obviously awful at managing his money.

That's maybe the chink in it, isn't it? How can a millionaire struggle to pay his kid's school fees?

The problem with Ronnie is, it could very well be true he says this sort of rubbish so often.

I can see him saying he was misquoted tomorrow.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:If the articles true he's obviously awful at managing his money.

That's maybe the chink in it, isn't it? How can a millionaire struggle to pay his kid's school fees?

The problem with Ronnie is, it could very well be true he says this sort of rubbish so often.

the tabloids might misquote him but World Snooker are hardly going to <doh>

Postby vodkadiet

I hate to see O'Sullivan suffer so much by having to hit some balls around for a couple of hours with a stick. If it is only for the money he is having to put himself through this torture I promise to send him a cheque for the amount of his precious kids school fees, and he needn't play the semis.

Knowing I have helped a multi millionaire pay for his kids schoold fees will give me a sense of pride. I was going to send the money to help leukemia victims, but this seems a much more worthwhile cause.

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

the tabloids might misquote him but World Snooker are hardly going to <doh>

Who do you think writes the World Snooker articles?

Postby AC or LT?

vodkadiet wrote:I hate to see O'Sullivan suffer so much by having to hit some balls around for a couple of hours with a stick. If it is only for the money he is having to put himself through this torture I promise to send him a cheque for the amount of his precious kids school fees, and he needn't play the semis.

Knowing I have helped a multi millionaire pay for his kids schoold fees will give me a sense of pride. I was going to send the money to help leukemia victims, but this seems a much more worthwhile cause.

rofl rofl

:happy:

Postby TheRocket

vodkadiet wrote:I hate to see O'Sullivan suffer so much by having to hit some balls around for a couple of hours with a stick. If it is only for the money he is having to put himself through this torture I promise to send him a cheque for the amount of his precious kids school fees, and he needn't play the semis.

Ronnie will be very relieved when he reads this.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsArticles/0,,13165~3164150,00.html

I don't understand this man. So many contradictions. He is a mystery, like the Undertaker.

I just read the article. Typical Ronnie. On Saturday he'll say he wants to continue playing snooker for the next 10 years.

Postby Wildey

rofl rofl rofl

Peter Ebdon will release a 2013 version of his Flop Record "I am a Clown" re mastered as "Ronnie is a Clown"

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Regarding the post match "retirement" interview. I quote the highest rated comment on the BBC website, I couldn't have put it better:

Welsbee wrote:He has bipolar disorder, the same as Stephen Fry and the likes of Isaac Newton. It's hard enough at times to deal with it, without having to do it in front of the cameras. All these people who bad mouth Ronnie, really need to look at the bigger picture. This is a man with an illness, not a grumpy teenager. Have some respect.

Postby gallantrabbit

Couldn`t O`sullivan keep his ggob shut just the once? I really hope the tosser retires this time, but Trump needs to send him packing first. If Ronnie could say just one positive thing about snooker...Hearn must be cringing and crying at the same time. He`s just a sneering little child and he might be an incredible snooker talent, but I do wish he`d grow up just a little.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

gallantrabbit wrote:Couldn`t O`sullivan keep his ggob shut just the once? I really hope the tosser retires this time, but Trump needs to send him packing first. If Ronnie could say just one positive thing about snooker...Hearn must be cringing and crying at the same time. He`s just a sneering little child and he might be an incredible snooker talent, but I do wish he`d grow up just a little.

<doh>

read my comment on top of the page

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Regarding the post match "retirement" interview. I quote the highest rated comment on the BBC website, I couldn't have put it better:

Welsbee wrote:He has bipolar disorder, the same as Stephen Fry and the likes of Isaac Newton. It's hard enough at times to deal with it, without having to do it in front of the cameras. All these people who bad mouth Ronnie, really need to look at the bigger picture. This is a man with an illness, not a grumpy teenager. Have some respect.

I don't want to defend his silly statements but good that you say this because many people forget that this man has mental problems.

Postby gallantrabbit

And I couldn`t givve a monkey`s about the bipolar bit. It`s about being a child `who couldn`t care less`and never growing up. Snooker needs to learn to live without him, but snooker cannot afford him to win the title again. Come on Trumpy!! School fees my bottom!!

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Regarding the post match "retirement" interview. I quote the highest rated comment on the BBC website, I couldn't have put it better:

look a guy with genuine illness does not want to draw attention on himself....

im not saying he isn't ill but ffs shut your gob ronnie you stupid tit.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:Ronnie can survive without snooker.

Can snooker survive without Ronnie?

TBH

YES

NO

<ok>

Postby GJ

some on here are GRADE A hypocrites tump mouths off slagging off his fellow players and not a word said

ronnie makes a few comments hes slated like mad

JOKE