Topic locked

World Cham'ship (Thur 25th of April) L 32 & L 16 Discussion

Postby Wildey

Saturday 20th of April~Monday 6th of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Day 6 and play starts at 1pm as the Last 32 comes to an and the Last 16 starts out.

Former World Champion Neil Robertson is tied in a tough match with Robert Milkins and Stuart Bingham has opened up a commanding lead on debutant Sam Baird in last of the First Round matches.

Starting out on the Best of 25 Second Round matches today are the 2 former Champions Graeme Dott and Shaun Murphy in one match and 2 debutants Michael White and Dechawat Poomjaeng in the other.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Thursday 25th of April

1pm

Shaun Murphy v Graeme Dott
Neil Robertson 5-4 Robert Milkins conclusion

7pm

Stuart Bingham 8-1 Sam Baird conclusion
Michael White v Dechawat Poomjaeng

Image Image

Re: World Cham'ship (Thur 25th of April) L 32 & L 16 Discuss

Postby The Cueist

GJ wrote:
The Cueist wrote:Hope there are plenty of open tables Robbo. <ok>

nah thats ronnies job <ok>

:-D If you say so.Because after all Robbo has won more open table frames than any other snooker player in the world and the sports professional history and amateur history!!!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby PLtheRef

GJ wrote:How do we see robbo v milkins going ?

End of the session came at the right time for Robertson really. Allowed him a chance to regroup ahea

Robbo will probably win about 10-6

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:Robertson will pull away from Milkins in all probability. Even if he doesn't Milkins won't have the bottle to finish the job. Roberston is a lock in for the semis.

I think so too. Although Walden is in reasonable form. White / Poomjaeng won't trouble Robbo in a quarter final. So Ricky is the only one with a chance of stopping him getting to the semis.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Witz78 wrote:8.35pm

has Jewell had his daily ban yet then?

No, mate, I was around earlier today. I'm guessing Wild and company couldn't find a pretext for getting banned today. I'm sure they'll try their best to come up with something tommorow, though.

in theory having that avatar is grounds for a ban so dont push it <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

Jewell wrote:
Vodkadiet wrote:I don't spend my whole life on here like you so I don't know about another Haven House. I am afraid that I don't wish to trade petty childish insults with the likes of you. I think I just realised why I stopped posting on here now.

I admire your stance. It's a pity others don't take a leaf out of your book.

It does seem like being back in primary school at times. Some of these people need others to back them up otherwise they crumble. Retaliation is what they want.

As the saying goes "You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh at you because you are all the same".

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:in theory having that avatar is grounds for a ban so dont push it

You must a get a cheap thrill from barking out orders to people, right? I'm not goading you, it's a genuine question.

My avatar is here to stay, I don't care what the historical context is. The avatar will upset those who want to be upset by it. It's easy enough to ignore, but some people seemingly get a kick out of making a fuss over what is a nothing issue.

I assume I will get another ban for this, but it had to be said.

i was joking <ok>

i dont get kicks out of bans i hate it but you have to adhere to rules, i gave you the ban because i had told you not to change peoples quotes and in failing to listen you got what was coming.

Postby vodkadiet

Jewell wrote:Vodka, I agree, mate. There are some here who like to hunt in packs and play up to an 'audience'. I've been a victim of this myself on here many times. That said, I will always stick up for myself and never will I back down to the cretins (they know who they are).

These people who small minded. The internet is probably their only outlet to release their anger. It is quite pathetic. I could get called all manner of names and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I thought there was a 'Junkyard' section for the pathetic name calling and childish squabbling?

I have just received another warning for absolutely nothing. A certain moderator on here is more inconsistent than Marco Fu's snooker!

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
These people who small minded. The internet is probably their only outlet to release their anger. It is quite pathetic. I could get called all manner of names and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I thought there was a 'Junkyard' section for the pathetic name calling and childish squabbling?

I have just received another warning for absolutely nothing. A certain moderator on here is more inconsistent than Marco Fu's snooker!

rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl