Topic locked

World Championship (Mon 22nd of April) Last 32 Discussion !

Postby Wildey

Saturday 20th of April~Monday 6th of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Day 3 and John Higgins will be concluding his First Round match but can he overturn a 6-3 deficit? 2012 Runner-up Ali Carter will get his 2013 campaign up and running against debutant Ben Woollaston and Dechawat Poomjaeng will also be making his Crucible debut today.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Monday 22nd of April

10am

Graeme Dott 6-2 Peter Ebdon conclusion
Mark Allen v Mark King

2.30pm

John Higgins 3-6 Mark Davis conclusion
Stephen Maguire v Dechawat Poomjaeng

7pm

Allister Carter v Ben Woollaston
Mark Allen v Mark King conclusion

Image Image

Re: World Championship (Mon 22nd of April) Last 32 Discussio

Postby simplysnooker

Really hope the Red Button doesn't show Dott/Ebdon tomorrow morning. Think Higgins/Davis could go close tomorrow despite Davis owning him today I fully expect Higgins to pull off a comeback like he usually does. Think Allen's odds will drop by the end of tomorrow night, don't think King will be much of a match for him and a 10-4/5 scoreline

Postby Casey

I'm glad I chose to go to the second round this year - the 1st round is very pale in comparison to last year. Maybe Higgins v Davis will go close and light the tournament up.

Gutted for Jack and Martin, I really thought they would win through but the Hawk and Murphy were just too good.

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:boring matches tomorrrow TBH

I didn't think Robbo was playing till later in the week.

jimmy robbo isnt playing :parrot: rofl

Postby Skullman

Casey wrote:I'm glad I chose to go to the second round this year - the 1st round is very pale in comparison to last year. Maybe Higgins v Davis will go close and light the tournament up.

Gutted for Jack and Martin, I really thought they would win through but the Hawk and Murphy were just too good.

Maybe that's better though. We had a good first round last year and the latter parts of the tournament ended up being a bit of a damp squib. I'd rather the damp squib now but have cracking quarters, semis and finals.

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:its early yet, there can still be close R1 matches, we need final frame dramas <ok>

stevens v fu
bingham v baird

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:I got banned for quote editing, and yet Witz does the exact same thing a few minutes later and Wild turns a blind eye to it. Funny that! <doh>

The lack of consistency and favouritism being displayed by MODERATOR WIld is simply staggering.

i pointed that out but it was brushed under the carpet <ok> :parrot:

Postby Casey

Skullman wrote:
Casey wrote:I'm glad I chose to go to the second round this year - the 1st round is very pale in comparison to last year. Maybe Higgins v Davis will go close and light the tournament up.

Maybe that's better though. We had a good first round last year and the latter parts of the tournament ended up being a bit of a damp squib. I'd rather the damp squib now but have cracking quarters, semis and finals.

That's true, the second round could shape up very nicely.

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:I got banned for quote editing, and yet Witz does the exact same thing a few minutes later and Wild turns a blind eye to it. Funny that! <doh>

The lack of consistency and favouritism being displayed by MODERATOR WIld is simply staggering.

we all wondered where you had gone.......... pmsl

Postby Witz78

cant see the 2nd round being much better mate

the bookies set up is a joke

the weathers gonna be crap

your tickets arent for what you thought they were

Im already "resigned" to fully focusing on playing pool, drinking and partying whilst im down as the Crucible itself is effectively a no go area thanks to Mike Ganley and Betfair

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:its early yet, there can still be close R1 matches, we need final frame dramas <ok>

stevens v fu
bingham v baird

Ben / Ali

good call <ok> <ok> <ok>

Postby Witz78

Did you honestly expect Wild to ban me ? <doh>

we go back a long way <ok>

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:GJ <ok>

It was a cover up, no doubt about it. I starting to think the rumours about Witz and Wild have some truth to them...

<ok> :wave: