Topic locked

Betfair World Championship Qualifying Round 2 (8-9th April)

Postby Roland

Monday 8th April
17 10:00 Gerard Greene v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
18 10:00 Cao Yupeng v Zhang Anda
19 10:00 Mike Dunn v Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
20 10:00 James Wattana v Michael Wasley
31 10:00 Kurt Maflin v Craig Steadman
32 10:00 Jimmy White v Tian Pengfei
23 14:30 Andy Hicks v Tony Drago
24 14:30 Alan McManus v Aditya Mehta
25 14:30 Rod Lawler v Fraser Patrick
26 14:30 Jimmy Robertson v Li Yan
20 19:00 James Wattana v Michael Wasley
17 19:00 Gerard Greene v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
18 19:00 Cao Yupeng v Zhang Anda
32 19:00 Jimmy White v Tian Pengfei
19 19:00 Mike Dunn v Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
31 19:00 Kurt Maflin v Craig Steadman

Tuesday 9th April
21 10:00 Liu Chuang v Dechawat Poomjaeng
22 10:00 Adam Duffy v Joe Swail
27 10:00 Yu De Lu v Ian Burns
28 10:00 Barry Pinches v Liam Highfield
29 10:00 Peter Lines v Sam Baird
30 10:00 Alfie Burden v Paul S Davison
23 14:30 Andy Hicks v Tony Drago
24 14:30 Alan McManus v Aditya Mehta
26 14:30 Jimmy Robertson v Li Yan
25 14:30 Rod Lawler v Fraser Patrick
21 19:00 Liu Chuang v Dechawat Poomjaeng
29 19:00 Peter Lines v Sam Baird
28 19:00 Barry Pinches v Liam Highfield
27 19:00 Yu De Lu v Ian Burns
30 19:00 Alfie Burden v Paul S Davison
22 19:00 Adam Duffy v Joe Swail

Live scores are here: http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/ ... ment/13298

The action can be followed FOR FREE!!! here: http://www.worldsnooker.livesport.tv/watchlive

And follow us on Twitter @snookerisland for live updates on how the matches are going. If you want to know how any particular matches are going either tweet them @snookerisland or ask them in this topic.

Re: Betfair World Championship Qualifying Round 2 (8-9th Apr

Postby Simone

There was a Snookerfan´s joke about Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon´s name few years ago. It was something like that the guy who always starts shouting "give me a T, give me an I, give me a...." can´t be the most popular participator of his matches rofl rofl

How about this one then: Stephen Lee and Liu Chuang meets at the snooker club in Worcester. Stephen says: "Well, looking at you seems like there would be a hunger catastrophe in the country". Liu replies: "Well, looking at you seems like you have caused that hunger catastrophe".

Postby Smart

Simone wrote:There was a Snookerfan´s joke about Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon´s name few years ago. It was something like that the guy who always starts shouting "give me a T, give me an I, give me a...." can´t be the most popular participator of his matches rofl rofl

How about this one then: Stephen Lee and Liu Chuang meets at the snooker club in Worcester. Stephen says: "Well, looking at you seems like there would be a hunger catastrophe in the country". Liu replies: "Well, looking at you seems like you have caused that hunger catastrophe".

rofl :wave:

Postby Casey

the quality of snooker in the first round seemed unusually low. some of the matches were won by a player only making a couple of 50+ breaks over 16-18 frames.

Sonny, what's your feeling on the quality having been at the venue?

Postby SnookerFan

Simone wrote:There was a Snookerfan´s joke about Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon´s name few years ago. It was something like that the guy who always starts shouting "give me a T, give me an I, give me a...." can´t be the most popular participator of his matches rofl rofl

<laugh> The Stephen Lee gag.

Thank you for appreciating my joke. :D It went as follows.

Who is the most unpopular man at a Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon match? The bloke who shouts; "Give us a T."