Post a reply

ROBBO IS BACK TITLE 8 INCLUDING MASTERS

Postby GJ

He came close a few times this season but fell short , but i never doubted him as he bounces back from adversity so well.

This for me is robbos 3rd biggest title of his career, nothing tops the worlds and masters their top 2.

When he lost to Ding some so called fans called it a choke but ding was flawless and robbo missed 1 tough red in the final 4 frames.

After that defeat many a player would have went in to their shell and lost early next event , what does robbo do win the china open.

So proud of robbo today , now on to the worlds and race for WN1.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: ROBBO IS BACK TITLE 8 INCLUDING MASTERS

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:rofl

Robbo: he spanked Selby good and proper today. Boys against men. <ok>

:hatoff:

sonny not on today :parrot: :parrot:

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:Does this tally of 8 titles include his PTC wins?

Personally, I think his wins in the Warsaw Open PTC are the highlights of his career so far. rofl <ok>

ptcs dont count their minor

8 are

GRAND PRIX 2006
WELSH OPEN 2007
BAHRAIN 2008
GRAND PRIX 2009
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2010
WORLD OPEN 2010
MASTERS 2012
CHINA OPEN 2013

<ok> <ok> :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Out of all those titles, I'd put the 2010 WC at the bottom. I know it's the most prestigious title he has won, but he had such a snake hiss easy draw that in terms of achievement it is at the bottom. <ok>

says the Ronnie fan hahahahahaha

Postby Roland

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:rofl

Robbo: he spanked Selby good and proper today. Boys against men. <ok>

:hatoff:

sonny not on today :parrot: :parrot:

See tournament discussion topic for my thoughts and why I wasn't online until I knew the result

Postby GJ

Sonny

i know the feeling i missed the robbo semi and tried to avoid the result so i could watch eurosport highlights in the evening but at 4-2 mags and 40 odd up i feared the worst so sneakily looked and saw result on WS site

i was abit stunned maguire had lost from a good lead as he was on form it seemed

Postby Roland

Yeah at 4-2 and 40 odd up he should've pushed home the advantage but he didn't and now instead of being in same section of the draw with Maguire winning their last encounter, they're same section with Robbo winning it. Robbo favourite to reach semis in his section now.

Postby Casey

5 out of 8 of those titles are BBC events which is pretty good going. Robbo will enter the great bracket before his career is over, trust me ;)

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:5 out of 8 of those titles are BBC events which is pretty good going. Robbo will enter the great bracket before his career is over, trust me ;)

<cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Casey wrote:5 out of 8 of those titles are BBC events which is pretty good going. Robbo will enter the great bracket before his career is over, trust me ;)

Six, if you count the fact that the Welsh Open is on BBC Wales.

Postby Simone

It´s Robertson vs O´Sullivan at the Worlds what many snookerfans are expecting and looking forward now.. Let´s not forget that after the razor sharp - spring 2012 eventually it was Ronnie who rocked up the Crucible Theatre with his snooker there. BUT Robbo certainly has upped and raised his game during this season, and cemented that with the China title.

Postby The Cueist

Not so sure about that Simone,We dont know what Ronnie's standard will be.

As for Robertson ,I have a feeling he will come a cropper and not perform well at this years Worlds. :evilgrin:

Hopefully Ronnie will shine and Trump will perform well also .

Trump has a good chance this year,More experienced and has more than enough talent to do it.