Topic locked

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!!

Postby GJ

simplysnooker wrote:What a snake hiss take! Who are these racists choosing the TV matches?

shut it you tart

its the worst MATCH tomorrow

grow up and get rid of that pathetic race card

:td: :td: :parrot: :gag: :gag:
Last edited by GJ on 27 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:What a snake hiss take! Who are these racists choosing the TV matches?

They're not not showing Rory because he's black. it's because he's rubbish <ok>

Will they show Rory if he reaches the final?

or the shittiness will mean eurosport showing dominoes instead.

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:

They're not not showing Rory because he's black. it's because he's rubbish <ok>

Will they show Rory if he reaches the final?

or the shittiness will mean eurosport showing dominoes instead.

Don't tempt them.

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Again due to personal reasons the Greatest that is wild is missing yet again (skullman do the most of it while you can) i will be returning to defend my World Title and winning it again its now in the rightfull place and it will be staying there.

rofl

I reckon it's between me and Skullman as to who wins the WC. You, Wild, are not amongst the top contenders.<ok>

you and skull are tp kings when worlds come both OF YOU will crumble

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Again due to personal reasons the Greatest that is wild is missing yet again (skullman do the most of it while you can) i will be returning to defend my World Title and winning it again its now in the rightfull place and it will be staying there.

rofl

I reckon it's between me and Skullman as to who wins the WC. You, Wild, are not amongst the top contenders.<ok>

I think it's perfectly possible for Wild to win. I mean I'm bound to have an off week at some point.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
Jewell wrote:

rofl

I think it's perfectly possible for Wild to win. I mean I'm bound to have an off week at some point.

2 week means worlds champ is the best predictor

<ok> <ok>

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:

rofl

lets put one thing in to perspective i have won a contest that features almost 40 people you would get swamped with that many people just stick to your 10 people contest that's your limit <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
Jewell wrote:

rofl

lets put one thing in to perspective i have won a contest that features almost 40 people you would get swamped with that many people just stick to your 10 people contest that's your limit <ok>

i can sense a welsh v aussie battle for this years worlds predicts

Postby Roland

It's like evesdropping on a bloody playground in here, Ronnie this, Robbo that :zzz:

Just seen a list of Selby breaks today including the obvious missed black for the 147: 111, 82, 140, 91 and 104. Not too shabby.

I've heard he said the black was tough which is why he missed it, not because of nerves. To be fair it was a tough black and had he rolled it it would've probably dropped. It looked in.

Postby GJ

I agree with eurosport how dare they show a black snooker player

it would be a disgrace ................

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:
Skullman wrote:

They're not not showing Rory because he's black

:emb:

don't change quotes <doh>

Postby oldgreenbaize

Hi everyone, Nigel here, hope you're all well.

Please find below a link to my report on Day 3 of the China Open - please feel free to take a look.

http://theoldgreenbaize.com/2013/03/27/ ... -3-report/

Another eventful day to say the least with Ding's exit and Selby's final black nightmare.

This video might put Selby's mind at ease - Ken Doherty's missed final black (while on a 147) in the 2000 Benson and Hedges Masters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcuFpqskXzw

Certainly been an interesting tournament so far, good to see much bigger crowds this time compared to the many empty seats at the World Open.

Enjoy Day 4. All the best,

Nigel

Postby GJ

oldgreenbaize wrote:Hi everyone, Nigel here, hope you're all well.

Please find below a link to my report on Day 3 of the China Open - please feel free to take a look.

http://theoldgreenbaize.com/2013/03/27/ ... -3-report/

Another eventful day to say the least with Ding's exit and Selby's final black nightmare.

This video might put Selby's mind at ease - Ken Doherty's missed final black (while on a 147) in the 2000 Benson and Hedges Masters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcuFpqskXzw

Certainly been an interesting tournament so far, good to see much bigger crowds this time compared to the many empty seats at the World Open.

Enjoy Day 4. All the best,

Nigel

NIGE im well thanks

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby GJ

simplysnooker wrote:Hope Rory wins tomorrow then he'll definitely be on a TV table with it being the Quarters

hendon said earlier if rory beats murpy there will only be 1 tv table on friday session 1 as they will refuse to televise a mcleod match

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D