Topic locked

Re: Bank of Beijing China Open W C and Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Selby bottled a max? <doh> Still looks like he's playing well again, so hopefully he can have a good run this tournament and get WN1 back in time for the Crucible seeding revision.

no he missed a pot <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

OMG!!!,shame Selby missed the *147*,doin all the hard work and then missin the final black must be absolute heart wrenching!.

I was sittin in a cafe and was chattin away with the hot women who work there,i asked them if they could put the snooker on.
I had one eye on the snooker and the other eye on the womens bottoms,then switched to havin both eyes on the women. :-D

Suddenly,i glanced at the snooker and i saw that Selby had potted 8 reds,8 blacks,i of course then focused 100% on that frame,as soon as i saw the final black that he left himself with,i immediatly thought,oh oh,that black is by no means easy,especially when it,s for a *147*,so when he did miss,i really wasn,t surprised at all. :roll:

Thats now only the 2nd final black ever to have been missed when goin for a *147*,Ken Doherty knows exactly how Selby feels!. :crying: :sniff:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:just a small difference hendo fan CDL

doherty missed a sitter black

selbys was a tough pot

cant believe you focused on the snooker during that post and not a hot woman's Bottom.

are you slipping <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Stuart Bingham 4-3 Liang Wenbo

after a Bingham attempted clearance from 56-0 down where he got to the final Black Liang Wenbo still keeping the home fires Burning.

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:

selbys was a tough pot

cant believe you focused on the snooker during that post and not a hot woman's Bottom.

are you slipping <laugh>

rofl

Postby hendry_fan

selbys was a tough pot

Gj,Selbs has only himself to blame,his positional play to get on the black from the pink was poor,Selbs would be the first to admit that,he could have made the black much easier!. :parrot: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Wild WC wrote:

selbys was a tough pot

are you slipping <laugh>

Well when a player is on for a *147*,women hot bottoms get second prize i,m afraid!.

I,m actually now off out again to check out sum other womens hot bottoms though,theres a festival,market place goin on not far from where i live,so,i,ll say tattie bye for now. :wave: :happy:

Postby Casey

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Selby bottled a max? <doh> Still looks like he's playing well again, so hopefully he can have a good run this tournament and get WN1 back in time for the Crucible seeding revision.

no he missed a pot <ok>

What type of pot was it? Straight, 12 or 1/4 ball?

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

no he missed a pot <ok>

What type of pot was it? Straight, 12 or 1/4 ball?

http://t.co/iMGNdNuKOX