Post a reply

www.snookerlive.tv

Postby eire09

anybody have world snooker tv i know its cheap is the commentary any good? and is the quality of the picture good enough to connected up to the to watch or is it crap like firstrow.com quality?

Re: www.snookerlive.tv

Postby Wildey

eire09 wrote:anybody have world snooker tv i know its cheap is the commentary any good? and is the quality of the picture good enough to connected up to the to watch or is it crap like firstrow.com quality?

Quality of stream is exceptionally good hardly if any buffering.

there is no commentary for first few rounds of qualifying or PTC

the commentary consists of Clive Everton, Neal Foulds, Phil Yates, Dave Hendon, Mark Johnston - Allen and a few others.

Postby Smart

eire09 wrote:anybody have world snooker tv i know its cheap is the commentary any good? and is the quality of the picture good enough to connected up to the to watch or is it crap like firstrow.com quality?

fromsport :hatoff:

liversnooker.tv is for runts <ok>

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:I don't have World Snooker tv, as most of what they have on offer can be had for free elsewhere.

you can ONLY get for free elsewhere because of people like me paying for it.

if nobody pays for it when the current contract over World Snooker wouldn't bother renewing it.

the question is do you care if they pull the plug or not if you don't care then use Free sites

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:I couldn't care less, to be honest. It's the same principle as bottled water, why pay for something when you can get for free from the tap.

Anyway, long may people like you continue to pay for this service so that people like me can watch for nowt! :wave:

Water is not for free haven't you heard of water rates.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:You're quite right there. However, a litre bottle of water costs around a quid. The same amount from the tap costs £0.002 which is next to nothing.

Anyway, I digress. I'm pretty sure you get the point I was making, though.

yes i understand perfectly well <ok>

selfish

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:Smart <doh>

I'm surprised you have seen fit to show your face around here so soon after that circus of a contest you presided over last week.

face ??? :shrug:

does your PM function work - you stupid hammer :wave:

Postby Roland

The liveworldsnooker.tv service http://www.worldsnooker.livesport.tv/watchlive which I assume is what this topic is actually about is very good and I highly recommend it. Any stream elsewhere will be inferior quality. And actually they had to cut down on tableside cameras which people streaming from free sites probably contributed towards.

Anyway guys, enough of the insults and off-topic rubbish, it's doing no one any favours. Stay on topic.