All Times BST

Saturday 3 April 2010

Results

Ding Junhui 6-2 Mark Allen

12.30pm

Ali Carter v Mark Williams

Re: China Open Semi Final Discussion!!

Postby Wildey

Right its semi final time and i think we all agree its a interesting line up.

Could Ding win 2 Ranking Tournaments in the same season ?

Could Allen win his maiden Ranker ?

Could Carter win his second in 2 seasons ?

and the biggest story of all can Mark Williams after 4 years Return to winning ways ?

so many questions only way to get them answered is Keep It Eurosport and Keep it Snookerfanatics The Best For Snooker Action.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I can't see past Mark Williams the frame of mind he's in. He's tuned in, his table presence is back, the lot. <ok>

Them 300 million or so Chinese viewers could be parked around the Snooker table & it still wouldn't bother him.

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I can't see past Mark Williams the frame of mind he's in. He's tuned in, his table presence is back, the lot. <ok>

Them 300 million or so Chinese viewers could be parked around the Snooker table & it still wouldn't bother him.

i tend to agree with you ..

Postby kostasmad

Ding- Williams in the final and Ding lifts the second of the season....Too bad I am in Greece for the holidays and i cannot see the final...I have people putting lamb in my mouth by force and Ihate damn lamb...

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

kostasmad wrote:Ding- Williams in the final and Ding lifts the second of the season....Too bad I am in Greece for the holidays and i cannot see the final...I have people putting lamb in my mouth by force and Ihate damn lamb...

You hate lamb? I love lamb, succulent lamb? Even had it at my wedding along with salmon. (You Like Horse's names, be it Beef or Salmon, Lamb or salmon?) let it be said, my Snooker friend, Lamb is Good. <ok>

Postby Casey

case_master wc wrote:Allen to take this COME ON!!!! :bubbly:

This is worth saying twice. Alarm is set for 7.25am , really looking forward to this one :excited:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Lamb is good for you.

<ok>

cook lamb slowly, enjoy it, savour each mouthful...... don't rush it, most important of all - take your time. <ok>

lamb and pork are my favourires, sarah likes lamb best

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Lamb is good for you.

<ok>

cook lamb slowly, enjoy it, savour each mouthful...... don't rush it, most important of all - take your time. <ok>

lamb and pork are my favourires, sarah likes lamb best

does Sarah like a bit of pork too :redneck:

Postby Alex0paul

Carter goes under the radar again by the looks of it. Its going to be an Allen v Williams final to keep the pattern going for Allen to beat a former China Open winner in every round.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Carter goes under the radar again by the looks of it. Its going to be an Allen v Williams final to keep the pattern going for Allen to beat a former China Open winner in every round.

<laugh> only you can come up with that possibility rofl

Postby SnookerFan

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
kostasmad wrote:Ding- Williams in the final and Ding lifts the second of the season....Too bad I am in Greece for the holidays and i cannot see the final...I have people putting lamb in my mouth by force and Ihate damn lamb...

You hate lamb? I love lamb, succulent lamb? Even had it at my wedding along with salmon. (You Like Horse's names, be it Beef or Salmon, Lamb or salmon?) let it be said, my Snooker friend, Lamb is Good. <ok>

You are a ranker, man. I don't really like lamb either. But I tell you what, if there's one thing I dislike more then lamb, it's fish. Fish is absolutely disgusting.

Postby Smart

Allen blobs blue to middle, Ding back in and faced with a uber-difficult pink to middle - a real stinker of a shot - potted. :redneck:

come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT no easy continuation............ red in baulk, another very difficult shot, played at pace - in she goes, nicely back on pink - Ding is flying !!!! :afro:

Postby kostasmad

That is Ding's form 3 years ago...Very solid and never looks like he is gonna miss...Great stuff...

OOOOPS...MISSED...ALLEN IN THE TABLE