Post a reply

Breakaway Tour!!

Postby Wildey

Who is scared that the Ebdon coments will spark another Risk of a Breakaway.

that would make the Sport a joke like Darts has become.

Ebdon has set the cat amongst the pidgens for Selfish Reasons and to show loyalty to people who Gave him a nice little Earner...

Ebdon's Comments has nothing to do with whats best for the sport but i know for a fact what Snooker dont need is being a Joke like Darts.

the Question players got to ask What do they want on their Tour Barry Hearn or No Ronnie,Hendry,Williams,Higgins and Selby thoes will be the players sponsors want no them no future so its a small price to pay having Hearn Running it than losing the Cash Cows.

Re: Breakaway Tour!!

Postby Casey

I don't think there would be a break away tour and what good would the likes of Hendry, Ronnie and Higgins do Hearn anyway. In a few years they wont be at the top.

Postby Wildey

case_master wc wrote:I don't think there would be a break away tour and what good would the likes of Hendry, Ronnie and Higgins do Hearn anyway. In a few years they wont be at the top.

case in a few years snooker is finished then because there wont be a WSA tour and Hearn could then do what the hell he wants with the sport.

The only option is stick together.

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:can anyone remeber the TSN (110sport) proposed break-away tour some years back?

yes and Ebdon was instrimental in all of that possibility aswell.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:can anyone remeber the TSN (110sport) proposed break-away tour some years back?

yes and Ebdon was instrimental in all of that possibility aswell.

i long for the day ebdon retires, i wish hendry won that year because ebdon was a lousy WC