Post a reply

The Season's Biggest Story

Postby Cannonball

It's not about the Jester from Leicester winning the Masters, or the one eyed monster winning the Haikou, or even whatever is happening in the PTC finals? It's simply this; how is Ronnie's practice going with five weeks left?!

Can World Snooker not do rocket-cam at Ronnie's Mom's house, so we can see him and Jimmy caressing the cue ball around the table in the build up to the Worlds please? It'd get a bigger audience than half the guff they transmit.

Re: The Season's Biggest Story

Postby Cannonball

Itching for the Worlds. I can think of no bigger, or more romantic story than an on-fire Rocket winning the title; it would be movie worthy. It would create more media and fan interest than anything World Snooker could make up all year long. I guess the question should be; does World Snooker need Ronnie to win the title more than Ronnie needs to win it?
Last edited by Cannonball on 15 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

no

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:As long as Ronnie doesn't get lucky again like last year I don't really mind who wins it.

A Robbo win would be exciting though.

muppet

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Cannonball

Sickpotter wrote:A ROS win would be entertaining but really, what a load of fanboy drivel :gag:

pmsl

Postby GJ

Sickpotter wrote:A ROS win would be entertaining but really, what a load of fanboy drivel :gag:

:hatoff:

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:

:hatoff:

Even though Im a Ronnie fan, yeah completyl agree, though if Ronnie were to SOMEHOW win the event, no one can deny that it would be one of the best ever achievments not only in snooker, but in all sports in general.