Topic locked

Re: The Dafabet PTC Grand Finals Last 16 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

yesterday in the first 2 matches 12 frames was played today in the first 2 matches 12 frames was played but the 3rd match today starts 2 hours before the 3rd match yesterday

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:yesterday in the first 2 matches 12 frames was played today in the first 2 matches 12 frames was played but the 3rd match today starts 2 hours before the 3rd match yesterday

confirms what a snail robbo is

:parrot: :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:This Woollaston-Perry match is very dull.

a bit like you :wave:

I'm not watching at the minute because I'm too busy working (wink, wink), but the Perry match last night was a bit tedious. I started doing house work and half-watching after about frame 3.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:This Woollaston-Perry match is very dull.

a bit like you :wave:

I'm not watching at the minute because I'm too busy working (wink, wink), but the Perry match last night was a bit tedious. I started doing house work and half-watching after about frame 3.

Some "Snooker Fan" you are SnookerFan!.

Often when the snookers on,you,re either cooking,or your doin your washin,or you have someone come around,or your doin your washing,or your washin your dishes,or your working,orrrr,your takin a bl**dy pooooo!! :td: ;-) <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

Often when the snookers on,you,re either cooking,or your doin your washin,or you have someone come around,or your doin your washing,or your washin your dishes,or your working,orrrr,your takin a bl**dy pooooo!! :td: ;-) <laugh>

You've obviously never been to my flat. I have a television in every room, so I never miss a second.

When I'm taking a crap, I'm sat watching the Eurosport commentary team talk it at the same time.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I'm not watching at the minute because I'm too busy working (wink, wink), but the Perry match last night was a bit tedious. I started doing house work and half-watching after about frame 3.

You've obviously never been to my flat. I have a television in every room, so I never miss a second.

When I'm taking a crap, I'm sat watching the Eurosport commentary team talk it at the same time.[/quote]

Ok,fair enough,but when your not havin a crap,your talkin crap!. ;-) <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Hey, talking crap is what I do best.

Example. That thing about the television in every room. I made it up.

Well i knew that anyway SnookerFan,I,m not the darkest crayon in the box. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hey, talking crap is what I do best.

Example. That thing about the television in every room. I made it up.

Well i knew that anyway SnookerFan,I,m not the darkest crayon in the box. :-D

Top lad. :hatoff:

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

When I'm taking a crap, I'm sat watching the Eurosport commentary team talk it at the same time.

The quality and texture of your posts suggests you are constantly taking a dump while posting.

Postby hendry_fan

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

The quality and texture of your posts suggests you are constantly taking a dump while posting.

No need to be nasty muppet!. :no: :chuckle:

I can,t and don,t constantly take a dump,cause i don,t eat as much as snookerfan. :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

No need to be nasty muppet!. :no: :chuckle:

I can,t and don,t constantly take a dump,cause i don,t eat as much as snookerfan. :happy:[/quote]

I think he was referring to me. You sir, are a fine poster. :hatoff: