Topic locked

Re: The Dafabet PTC Grand Final Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby hendry_fan

Come onnnnnnnnnn Maguire,Burnett,.....

,........and,.............................................................,

,........................................................................................................................................Mark Selby :happy:

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:Come onnnnnnnnnn Maguire,Burnett,.....

,........and,.............................................................,

,........................................................................................................................................Mark Selby :happy:

burnett will win :parrot: :wave:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:So, it's 2-2. I got my mum coming round in half an hour, can one of them smack in two quickfire centuries? <laugh>

what is it with you no matter when the tournament is played and your at home someone comes round <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, it's 2-2. I got my mum coming round in half an hour, can one of them smack in two quickfire centuries? <laugh>

what is it with you no matter when the tournament is played and your at home someone comes round <laugh>

What can I say? I have meddling parents. rofl

To be fair, I didn't book the day off to watch snooker. I was out late last night, so I booked a hangover day. My mistake was mentioning it to other people. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Jewell wrote:I think I'm going to give this tin-pot tournament a miss. I want to save my energies for the forthcoming World Championship.

You're giving it a miss so much, you decided to come on the site and post about it? rofl

Postby Simone

Could be an extremely cracking evening when Mark Selby and Jack Lisowski takes the venue and in IRELAND. Jack has a chance to open up a 3-1 h2h - lead. And build up confidence and inspiration towards the rest of the season.

:mex:

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:I think I'm going to give this tin-pot tournament a miss. I want to save my energies for the forthcoming World Championship.

buck off then <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Wild WC wrote:

<laugh> rofl

Aye Wild,either that or he,s eating,drinkin sumthin!. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 12th of March

10am

Martin Gould 2-4 Tom Ford

Followed By

Barry Hawkins 4-0 Li Hang

Followed By

Neil Robertson v Jamie Burnett

Followed By

Stephen Maguire v Joe Swail

NB 7.30pm

Mark Allen v Mark Davis