Postby GJ

the new bunny in round 2 for robbo

DOTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Re: The Crucible Draw

Postby GJ

very balanced draw at the moment not loaded really in any half or quarter

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:very balanced draw at the moment not loaded really in any half or quarter

have to agree - its the quality of qualifiers that will make one half tougher than the other imo.....we shall see.

who is current 17-32 ranked players

Postby Casey

Cheers, Who is the 'unlucky' 15th seed?

Also do you know if Allen has a chance of making the top 4? He has no points coming off at the PTC grand finals.

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Cheers, Who is the 'unlucky' 15th seed?

Also do you know if Allen has a chance of making the top 4? He has no points coming off at the PTC grand finals.

i think hes over 8000 behind robbo even if he wins today

Postby Roland

Realistically Allen won't get higher than 5 seed. I hope he moves out of Selby's section though :redneck:

Postby Smart

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:very balanced draw at the moment not loaded really in any half or quarter

have to agree - its the quality of qualifiers that will make one half tougher than the other imo.....we shall see.

:wave:

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:Realistically Allen won't get higher than 5 seed. I hope he moves out of Selby's section though :redneck:

Yea me too!

Postby GJ

im now certain robbo is in ronnies half he wont catch judd and selby pre worlds now

end of season WN1 still a chance though

ideally murphy or mags to get 5th seed ahead of higgins <ok>

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
Smart wrote:

:wave:

Fu
Gould
Milkins
GL
Ebdon
Wenbo

the rest are no real threats IMO

Postby Casey

Is being in Ronnies half a bad thing? Well I guess we don't know, but I think Judd, Robbo and Selby are in a better position at the minute.

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:Is being in Ronnies half a bad thing? Well I guess we don't know, but I think Judd, Robbo and Selby are in a better position at the minute.

i think its good as at his best he woudl lose early in a worlds defence so after no match play will he do well :parrot:

good news for robbo :hatoff: <ok>

Postby Witz78

1. Taffy
16. Hendon
----------
9, Aussie Dave
8. Angus Loughran
----------
5. Sonny
12. Security Man Mark
----------
13. Graeme Dotts Dad
4. Witz
-----------------------------------------------------
3. Case
14. Ryan 147
----------
11. Simple Franklin
6. Hair Bear
----------
7. PSB Matt
10. GJ's bird
----------
15. Smart :limp:
2. Front Row Brian

Postby GJ

witz

has bournes fancy red head retired from crucible

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:witz

has bournes fancy red head retired from crucible

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Beckys too busy entering her boxer dog into competitions these days to bother with the snooker <ok>

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:As far as i know Herman Munster is still going tho :D

Ha! Didn't you crash his engagement party last year?

Postby GJ

say carter has to qualify has it ever happened a final the previous year is the opener the year after

Postby Smart

GJ wrote:say carter has to qualify has it ever happened a final the previous year is the opener the year after

not exactly, but Jimmy played Sourface one year in R1 after several finals they contested :wave:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:say carter has to qualify has it ever happened a final the previous year is the opener the year after

not exactly, but Jimmy played Sourface one year in R1 after several finals they contested :wave:

<ok> :parrot: :wave:

Postby Casey

Hmm, he plays Higgins in round 1 of the PTC finals so he really needs to win that match or have a good run at China Open. Just shows how poor he has been at times, considering he has a World final and a ranking win in his points total.

Postby GJ

Casey wrote:

Hmm, he plays Higgins in round 1 of the PTC finals so he really needs to win that match or have a good run at China Open. Just shows how poor he has been at times, considering he has a World final and a ranking win in his points total.

true

his illness must be a big issue

Postby Skullman

Casey wrote:

Well he had that run of losses and withdrawals from the UK to China Open last year due to Crohn's.

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:As far as i know Herman Munster is still going tho :D

Ha! Didn't you crash his engagement party last year?

Nah that was Hair Bears engagement party i crashed

missed Hendrys 147 cos of it

was only meant to be one glass of complimentary wine each but i ended up tanning about a dozen glasses, hence i ended up wrecked earlydoors

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:With just over 6 weeks to go it's time to focus on the seeded draw for the World Championship. As it stands with Mark Allen and Matthew Stevens playing in the World Open final the provisional draw looks like this:

1. Ronnie O'Sullivan
16. Ali Carter
----------
9, Stuart Bingham
8. Mark Allen
----------
5. John Higgins
12. Matthew Stevens
----------
13. Graeme Dott
4. Neil Robertson
-----------------------------------------------------
3. Mark Selby
14. Barry Hawkins
----------
11. Mark Williams
6. Shaun Murphy
----------
7. Stephen Maguire
10. Ding Junhui
----------
15. Ricky Walden
2. Judd Trump

If Allen wins today he goes up to no. 6 seed
If Stevens wins today he goes up to no. 11 seed

Obviously the places will move about a bit more during the PTC finals which don't involve Murphy, Stevens or Walden, and the China Open.

Mark Davis, Marco Fu, Rob Milkins, Joe Perry and Martin Gould are all in the PTC finals with a chance of climbing inside the top 15. Last years runner up Ali Carter will have to qualify if he loses his next 2 matches.

Latest provisional rankings http://www.prosnookerblog.com/rankings/ ... -seedings/

POINTLESS

2 Events to go

Postby Witz78

exactly what i was thinking too when i first saw this thread Wild haha

a race to the top 15 thread would be far more interesting