Topic locked

Re: Haikou World Open Quarter Finals Discussion !!!!!

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:so pumped for selby v robbo

cant wait

:D <cool>

i wonder if Simple Franklin is also getting pumped :limp:

:parrot:

Postby hendry_fan

Good evening all,been out the whole day.

Gj,you owe me a BIG fosters and a bean n tattie pie!.

You should give up on your FEELINGS,you get it wrong way more than you get it right!. <laugh>

What a win for Robbo though,he made the "wee man" look verrrry weeee indeed!. :-D

What a win for John Haggis too,thumping Bingham 5 frame to 0!.

I wonder if Maguire will still be freinds with Walden,he probably regrets givin him his cue in the first place!. :chuckle:

Postby Smart

PLtheRef wrote:Day Four Table

187 SKULLMAN 24 - 7
175 KING.KAUTO 26 - 4
175 JEWELL 25 - 6
163 EIRE09 26 - 3
163 ANDRE147 24 - 3
163 PLTHEREF 23 - 5
156 WILD WC 24 - 3
156 THECLEAVER 24 - 4
154 GJ 22 - 5
134 SMART 17 - 7 withdrew in protest of another shocking TD performance <ok>
93 KOLOMPAR 13 - 2
78 SUNDAYGIRL 10 - 2

:wave:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Just got watching the Mark Allen highlights on Eurosport. He didn't play well, but it's getting the W that counts.

W = Walts

W = twiddle

W = Witz

:chin:

maybe all 3 <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just got watching the Mark Allen highlights on Eurosport. He didn't play well, but it's getting the W that counts.

W = Walts

W = twiddle

W = Witz

:chin:

maybe all 3 <laugh>

I, of course, was referring to the twiddle Mark Allen had after the match. :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'll tell you the match I am pumped for. Honest John vs Chinese Ding. :hatoff:

is there a European Ding and an African Ding too :wave:

Yes, but they rarely get through the qualifying rounds, so you never see them at tournaments.

Postby Witz78

just the same as you can "dance badly but as long as you pull then thats all that counts" <ok>

so take heed of this wisdom and pay your local Discotheque a visit tomorrow evening :hatoff:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'll tell you the match I am pumped for. Honest John vs Chinese Ding. :hatoff:

Yes, but they rarely get through the qualifying rounds, so you never see them at tournaments.

thankyou I will keep a look out for African Ding as he probably plays in flip flops and shorts imo :clap:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

you never see them at tournaments.

a bit like the current world champion :-D

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
thankyou I will keep a look out for African Ding as he probably plays in flip flops and shorts imo :clap:

He's from Ethiopia, so he's a bit on the skinny side. :gag:

believe it or not there was actually an Ethiopian restuarant we came across in Orlando last year beside some karaoke shack we hut most nights.. We never did venture in to see what food they did but i was half expecting to see Bob Geldof in the kitchen and the waiter taking bags of grain to the customers. :weeds:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

He's from Ethiopia, so he's a bit on the skinny side. :gag:

believe it or not there was actually an Ethiopian restuarant we came across in Orlando last year beside some karaoke shack we hut most nights.. We never did venture in to see what food they did but i was half expecting to see Bob Geldof in the kitchen and the waiter taking bags of grain to the customers. :weeds:

I'd have been tempted to give a try.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to get up early each day and have an ITV4 snooker marathon. :hatoff:

None of this taping stuff, or watching Eurosport highlights. :no:

Will do the same. LIVE snooker is best, I am not much into watching this highlights stuff, cant get into it <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to get up early each day and have an ITV4 snooker marathon. :hatoff:

None of this taping stuff, or watching Eurosport highlights. :no:

Will do the same. LIVE snooker is best, I am not much into watching this highlights stuff, cant get into it <ok>

I expect you on the Island at 6:10am posting your analysis, sir. :hatoff: