Topic locked

Betfair German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 30th of January to Sunday 3rd of February at the Tempodrom in Berlin.

The Quarter Finals saw the Run of Mark Selby come to an end as he was hamered 5-1 by Barry Hawkins.

Can Barry add his second Ranking tournament win of the season to his CV after his Australian Open win at the Start of the season?

Last time Marco Fu reached a Ranking Event Final was in the 2008 UK Championship where he narrowly lost to Shaun Murphy 10-9 but he did reach the Masters Final in 2011, Can he Add to his one and only Ranking Tournament win this week?

Or will the more established players Neil Robertson or Ali Carter add to their tournament tally?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Allister Carter v Neil Robertson (H2H 8-6 Robertson )
-------------------------------------------------------------
Marco Fu v Barry Hawkins ( H2H 4-3 Marco )

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Betfair German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Table After Day 3

1 King Kauto = 129
2 Andre147 =118
3 Skullman = 118
4 Jewell =118
5 The Cleaver =116
6 Wild =112
7 PL The Ref = 111
8 GJ = 110
8 Sunday Girl = 110
10 Smart = 85

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:Carter looks in good form so a tough test

The Force is flying in too for this match so be afraid mate :D

:hankey:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:donkey doo, Hawkins hammered Selby. :shock: That's impressive.

You are busy one day, and you miss results like that. :?

:wave:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The Hitchhiker?

As soon as i saw that photo i immediatley knew it was from,........

,..... The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,(1974 original).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Texas_ ... w_Massacre

I don,t watch much horror films but this film is one of my fav horror films,an absolute classicer. <ok>

Talkin of Horrors,i actualy watched a good un last week,"Wolf Creek",it was filmed in Gj,s/Robbos country. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:Carter looks in good form so a tough test

The Force is flying in too for this match so be afraid mate :D

rubbish. If he's bringing carrot juice with him, Robertson is finished.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 02 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I don,t watch much horror films but this film is one of my fav horror films,an absolute classicer. <ok>

Hendry Fan. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A man talking sense. That's one of my favourite horror films too.

Morning Snookerfan,great film innit,especially for the year it came out in,1974.

Watch Wolf Creek,you,ll like that too. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Hawkins has seemigly produced the best snooker in this tourney so far,the BIG question is though,can he keep it going!. :roll:

Robbos performance yesterday against Smurph was nothin to get exited about.He said it himself that he hasn,t played well all week,he also said that he found the table conditions "terrible really",either way he,ll have to upper a gear if he wants to add another bit of silverware to his tally this week.

If Robbo does,nt win,he could treat himself to a few days at Wolf Creek. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Morning Snookerfan,great film innit,especially for the year it came out in,1974.

Watch Wolf Creek,you,ll like that too. :-)

That's one that has passed me by, sir. I like old horror films.

Let's hope this afternoon's match isn't horrific. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Hawkins has seemigly produced the best snooker in this tourney so far,the BIG question is though,can he keep it going!. :roll:

I saw Hawkin's match against Allen. He played superbly well. Sounds like he laid the smack down on Selby too.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Hawkins has seemigly produced the best snooker in this tourney so far,the BIG question is though,can he keep it going!. :roll:

I saw Hawkin's match against Allen. He played superbly well. Sounds like he laid the smack down on Selby too. Could he make it two rankers this week?

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:

I saw Hawkin's match against Allen. He played superbly well. Sounds like he laid the smack down on Selby too. Could he make it two rankers this week?

Well he,s still got 2 matches to get through,he,s got to get past Fu and then Robbo or Carter!.

By the way,what are u havin for lunch today SnookerFan? :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Well he,s still got 2 matches to get through,he,s got to get past Fu and then Robbo or Carter!.

Not sure. I'm stopping off round my mum's in a minute. She is going to make something before an afternoon of snooker and rugby watching. Maybe egg on toast.

I'll post and update you later, sir. :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well he,s still got 2 matches to get through,he,s got to get past Fu and then Robbo or Carter!.

Not sure. I'm stopping off round my mum's in a minute. She is going to make something before an afternoon of snooker and rugby watching. Maybe egg on toast.

I'll post and update you later, sir. :hatoff:

"egg on toast"!,you spoiled brat!. ;-)

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:I've just checked my Ladbrokes account and they have mistakenly paid me out on Selby.

I had a treble on Robbo, Carter and Selby to win. What should I do in this situation? Should I withdraw the money before they realise? WILL they realise? I don't want them accusing me fraud and closing down my account.

withdraw it quick, there error not yours, Coral are better :D