Post a reply

No Rishi Persad

Postby GJ

Just had confirmation from Rishi on twitter that he wont be presenting the worlds this year.

I think Rishi was improving as a snooker presenter and if hes been axed i think its disappointing news.

I find Hazel to be quite biased at times in particular in favour of John Higgins where as Rishi is far more
impartial.

What are your thoughts on this news ?

Re: No Rishi Persad

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Just had confirmation from Rishi on twitter that he wont be presenting the worlds this year.

I think Rishi was improving as a snooker presenter and if hes been axed i think its disappointing news.

I find Hazel to be quite biased at times in particular in favour of John Higgins where as Rishi is far more
impartial.

What are your thoughts on this news ?

Rishi has Moved to Channel 4 Racing http://snookerscene.blogspot.dk/2013/01 ... enter.html

Postby GJ

cheers wild

looks like parrot or doherty as replacement :gag: :tvrky:

Postby Monique

No Jason Mohammad is the replacement. Worked for BBC Wales occasionally. Janie rates him.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:No Jason Mohammad is the replacement. Worked for BBC Wales occasionally. Janie rates him.

great news cheers mon <cool> <cool> :D :D :D :D

Postby Wildey

i wrote this on SS Blog

why does the BBC need a second presenter its not as if Hazel is rushed off her Feet.

BBC Coverage doesn't start until about 1pm.

in David Vine's time where they had Morning coverage of the World Championship there was a Point however for the Grand Prix and UK Championship David Vine did it on his own and David Icke did the Masters because David Vine was doing Ski Sunday at that time.

its just wasting license payers money on Wages when there's no need too.

its a bit stupid with BBC Cutting everything back regarding coverage they throw money at BBC Staff.

Postby Witz78

old news this

Hendon and GJ are as bad as Simplefan

was confirmed about 3 months ago that Ray Paresh was offski to Channel 4 along with that big fat lesbian

as for the Beeb, they must be cutting back a tad when they didnt have Willie at the Masters

not sure that the "already had 7 commentators" for a 1 table tournament is cutting back mind you

Postby GJ

Welsh ........................