Which is more important?

Power Snooker
17%
Snooker Shootout
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: Which is the more important event?

Postby Casey

I think the shootout has slight more credibility. Additionally several players that have played in power snooker have criticised the format, this doesn’t seem to be the case with the shootout.

Postby Wildey

PASS

Seriously Who cares it wont help Gould to win the German Masters because he didn't qualify after Fraser Patrick hammered him 5-1

they are fun who wins doesn't matter.

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:PASS

Seriously Who cares it wont help Gould to win the German Masters because he didn't qualify after Fraser Patrick hammered him 5-1

they are fun who wins doesn't matter.

Yeah wichever pays the most is the most important I reckon, though I agree that the Shootout has more credibility mainly due to the fact that all or almost the top 64 players play in it, and for me it's harder to win than the Power Snooker, which I find a really boring and useless event.

Yeah it won't matter much to Gould apart from getting a bit richer but will not suddently make him on form for a proper ranker cause its a format of normal snooker, totally in contrast with this one.

Postby Wildey

basically it was worth £32,000 for a Hour of fun in between Hours of getting rat fussed snake hissed with Witz in the Bar

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:basically it was worth £32,000 for a Hour of fun in between Hours of getting rat fussed snake hissed with Witz in the Bar

How much money is it to get snake hissed and ignore Witz?

Even if it's less, it's probably worth the trouble.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:basically it was worth £32,000 for a Hour of fun in between Hours of getting rat fussed snake hissed with Witz in the Bar

How much money is it to get snake hissed and ignore Witz?

Even if it's less, it's probably worth the trouble.

nothing

just stay at home and save being harassed