Post a reply

2010 REMAKE

Postby GJ

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 658510.stm

it will be World Title number 2 for Robbo this year hes in good form and has been in the business end of alot of tournies this season.

He will peak for the bIg one though and become a DOUBLE WORLD CHAMPION.

Re: 2010 REMAKE

Postby Lucky

He will never drop on that draw again. To win the worlds playing one seed was a massive stroke of luck.

Postby GJ

Lucky wrote:He will never drop on that draw again. To win the worlds playing one seed was a massive stroke of luck.

Are you suggesting gould didnt play at least top 4 level snooker for the most of their 2nd round match

????

Postby GJ

Ferme le bush

Postby SnookerFan

I don't mean to be a git about this, but I'm always getting told off when I post a link about a news story that's a day or two old. GJ posts a link to the news that Neil Robertson won the 2010 World Title.

For that reason, I believe this thread belongs in The Junkyard. :grrr:

Postby Lucky

SnookerFan wrote:I don't mean to be a git about this, but I'm always getting told off when I post a link about a news story that's a day or two old. GJ posts a link to the news that Neil Robertson won the 2010 World Title.

For that reason, I believe this thread belongs in The Junkyard. :grrr:

Past glories mate......its all these aussies have left.

Postby Muppet147

Robbo is a runt, just like GJ. He will probably go out in the first round again. LIke 2011 all over again. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Lucky wrote:
Past glories mate......its all these aussies have left.

rofl rofl rofl <ok>

Postby GJ

I post what i want where i want

FACT

Postby GJ

it was between robbo and ronnie last year either would stream roll stevens and carter

Postby GJ

Ronnie was class that day and after the match i wasnt as gutted as i would have been if robbo messed up because ronnie was in genius mode.

Postby GJ

yeh the 2nd session was dodgy but he did well from 5-9 to come back in it abit

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:You have to admit, though, Robbo did bottle it slightly in that second session. Ronnie came out like a steam train and won two frames in no time at all, and it seemed to rattle Robbo to the point where he couldn't get his game together in time.

<ok>

Postby Muppet147

Robbo got his bottom kicked the moment he came up against a good player. He was also outclassed by Trump the year before. He should just give up because he is never winning the title again.<ok>

Postby GJ

how many has trump won ..........