Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Quarter Final Discussion !

Postby PLtheRef

Skullman wrote:3-0 Selby. Was MJW's match against Stevens like this in the early parts?

Better,

MJW 79% pot success, simply should never be good enough

If Selby makes it 4-0 at the interval then I can only see a whitewash after the break

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:I'm rapidly losing interest in this match.

Aye SnookerFan,me too,mainly due to tiredness,the whole week i wanted to have at least 1 early or earlyish night,but thanks to the so many bl**dy deciders i haven,t managed it!.

If Selbs goes 4-0 up,i might just put off the telly and collapse in my BIG,fat bed!.:-)

Postby GJ

im glad williams is losing his performance doesnt deserve a spot in the semis

shocking

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:MJW doesn't seem up for this anymore...

Williams is gettin old,his hey days are dead and buried,his form is plunging,there,s no escaping it,it happens to all the players at some point!.

He might put in the odd good performance here and there but he won,t be able to maintain consistency!.

Postby Monique

Skullman wrote:Don't think Selby is going to let MJW back into the match like Stevens did.

4-0 Selby.

I think it's going to finish 6-0 despite Selby not playing really well but he doesn't need to.
It's heartbreaking really to see a great like Mark Williams struggling so badly.

Postby hendry_fan

Monique wrote:
Skullman wrote:Don't think Selby is going to let MJW back into the match like Stevens did.

4-0 Selby.

I think it's going to finish 6-0 despite Selby not playing really well but he doesn't need to.
It's heartbreaking really to see a great like Mark Williams struggling so badly.

No matter what happens,he,ll still go down,be regarded as one of the all time greats!.

Postby GJ

in all seriousness a robbo v selby final is what snooker needs

no offence to dotty

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:GJ

Scorchers or Heat >>>?

For me its Scorchers <ok>

same scorchers FTW