Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby GJ

BINGHAM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Postby GJ

the sister looks better than wiggys wife

Postby GJ

ttol wrote:Gosh Selby is such a tw*t.

how dare he celebrate a comeback win

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:
ttol wrote:Gosh Selby is such a tw*t.

how dare he celebrate a comeback win

No characters but if they show emotion they're a hammer. Can never win with some people.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:A bet is a bet and I've lost so I won't be posting again this week. Also from tommorow morning I'll be using a nice, respectful picture of Stephen Hendry as my avatar and I shall keep that avatar for the rest of the season.

god i only said one day lol

Postby Skullman

I think I know what Selby's gameplan was. He was obviously upset at Judd and Robbo for nicking his comeback thunder so he gave Bingo a 5-1 headstart to 1-up them.

Postby PLtheRef

DAY FOUR TABLE

TOTAL Correct Score
42 KING.KAUTO 8 - 1
40 CASEY 8 - 0
39 ANDRE147 7 - 2
37 WILD WC 7 - 1
37 SKULLMAN 7 - 1
35 PLTHEREF 7 - 0
34 SUNDAYGIRL 6 - 2
30 SMART 6 - 0
25 JADECHELSEA 5 - 0
25 KOLOMPAR 5 - 0
25 THECLEAVER 5 - 0
22 SNOOKERFAN 4 - 1

King Kauto and Case both taking 8-0 sweeps in the first round, along with three others with 7-1 and another two with 6-2. The record was 15-2 from the 2010 Masters by Sonny but then again he had more games to predict on. Removing the Wildcard games the record is 13-2. The correct score will decide the title this year.
Last edited by PLtheRef on 17 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

PLtheRef wrote:DAY FOUR TABLE

TOTAL Correct Score
42 KING.KAUTO 8 - 1
40 CASEY 8 - 0
39 ANDRE147 7 - 2
37 WILD WC 7 - 1
37 SKULLMAN 7 - 1
35 PLTHEREF 7 - 0
34 SUNDAYGIRL 6 - 2
30 SMART 6 - 0
25 JADECHELSEA 5 - 0
25 KOLOMPAR 5 - 0
25 THECLEAVER 5 - 0
22 SNOOKERFAN 4 - 1

King Kauto and Case both taking 8-0 sweeps in the first round, along with three others with 7-1 and another two with 6-2. The record was 15-2 from the 2010 Masters by Sonny but then again he had more games to predict on. The correct score will decide the title this year.

Why did I go for Walden? <doh>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:This years Masters is over now for Selby,we all know he,s one of the best back runners but he,s just not himself tonight,credit to Bingham though for makin the most of his chances!.

If Selbs were to comeback and win,it,ll be certainly one of the best comebacks THESE DAYS!.:-) :D

And so it proves hendry-fan... yes quite an amazing comeback, given how Selby was playing until 5-1 down... I was very impressed with his long potting when the pressure was truly on, simply outstanding.

He just never gives up does he? very similar to John Higgins in all departments of the game. Glad he is through as I can't stand Bingham. Really really amazing comeback from him.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:DAY FOUR TABLE

TOTAL Correct Score
42 KING.KAUTO 8 - 1
40 CASEY 8 - 0
39 ANDRE147 7 - 2
37 WILD WC 7 - 1
37 SKULLMAN 7 - 1
35 PLTHEREF 7 - 0
34 SUNDAYGIRL 6 - 2
30 SMART 6 - 0
25 JADECHELSEA 5 - 0
25 KOLOMPAR 5 - 0
25 THECLEAVER 5 - 0
22 SNOOKERFAN 4 - 1

King Kauto and Case both taking 8-0 sweeps in the first round, along with three others with 7-1 and another two with 6-2. The record was 15-2 from the 2010 Masters by Sonny but then again he had more games to predict on. The correct score will decide the title this year.

Why did I go for Walden? <doh>

And I went for Mags, though I reckon Dott and Mags was a little bit harder to predict. Almost everyone went for Dott on that one given his recent performance in last ptc, but i thought mags would come through. Anyway, in a nice position for the quarter-finals now.

Postby hendry_fan

Wild WC wrote:Wednesday 16th of January

7pm

Mark Selby 6-5 Stuart Bingham

Incredible stuff from Selby,to come back from bein 5-1 down,especially the way he played bar his *63* in the very first frame!.

How anyone can make so many comebacks,it really is amazing!.

Well i was wrong in thinking that he was out of this years Masters,but i was right with my predictions in all the other matches,every single match so far i picked the winner!.:-):-) :-)

There were a few things that Bingham did wrong after goin 5-1 up,one of the mistakes he made was in the 7th frame,obviously thinking he had the match won,instead of keeping his foot on the pedal,freezing Mark out and not givin him a pot or at least an easy pot,he chooses to play a very aggressive safety shot with full intensions of opening the reds,he could have easily played a tight safety,keeping the reds together,sending the white back to baulk which might have landed behind a colour or might have landed close or even tight on the baulk cushion,so what happens,the reds open,the white lands short of baulk and he leaves a mid range,longish red which Mark goes for and pots,that silly shot selection cost him dearly cause it was that shot which helped Mark to get a stride going!.

We,ve seen it so many times where a player takes it for granted that he,s won and instead of keeping the pressure on,they take there foot off the pedal,which lets there opponent in and lets them off the hook,tonight was another perfect example!.

Bingham only has himself to blame!.

:-) Well done Mark,i can,t praise you enough for that comeback,brilliant stuff!!.:-)

God,,deciders are suspense packed,thrilling to watch,but i hope there are,nt gonna be much more,i,m well n truly exhausted,i,m badly in need of an early night!. :-D :-)