Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Selby playing too many attacking shots when he should be playing safeties. Trying too hard to make something happen.

yup hes going for it and its not paying off

Postby SnookerFan

Jewell wrote:@Snookerfan

I don't mind the walk-on music and music in between frames. The only place I don't like it at is the Crucible. The atmosphere there is unique and special and alot of that is diluted by the music, especially with some of the dire song choices we get.

I don't mind the walk on music. It's more the 30 seconds between frames I don't see the point of.

Postby hendry_fan

Can we witness yet again another comeback,it won,t be the first we,ve seen in this years Masters and it would,nt be the first that Marks ever made but the way he,s been playin so far and the way Binghams been playin i really can,t see it happening tbh!.:-(

Mark really should,nt give a monkeys what his critics,loathers say,he should stick to his guns,his type of play,changin around is gonna get him nowhere!!,the ones who think he,s NEGATIVE should just keep grumbling,sod them!!.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Match over, I feel. Not even Selby can comeback from this position against an opponent playing well.

want a bet

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:What bet do you want to do, Wild?

if Bingham wins i wont post tomorrow and if selby wins you wont post

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I still reckon this music between frames adds nothing.

I am watching on Eurosport and I keep hearing potting sounds from what seems like another table. Question: does anyone else hear the same noise, or am I mentally ill ??? <ok>

your mentally ill whatever lol

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I still reckon this music between frames adds nothing.

I am watching on Eurosport and I keep hearing potting sounds from what seems like another table. Question: does anyone else hear the same noise, or am I mentally ill ??? <ok>

That's coming from the practice table. You hear it plenty in the arena.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Jewell wrote:Whose practising at this time of night, I wonder?

Matthew Stevens is practicing being 4-1 up without bottling it.

hahahaha