Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:i get the hump with your questions too

dont blame her :-)

All I asked her was what she was having for dinner, and if she wanted to follow my toilet postings on twitter. I don't know what the matter with her was.

probably had lunch that was off and wanted to get to the toilet herself.

Postby Skullman

That was a good chance to go 2-0 and maybe put Bingo under pressure...

Anyway, has to forget about it and think about the next frame.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I was there this afternoon, Monique. Where are the photos of me? :grrr:

she didn't have a wide lense most proberbly lol

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Selby's long potting not been brilliant so far.

His safety hasn,t been much safe neither!.:-(

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was there this afternoon, Monique. Where are the photos of me? :grrr:

she didn't have a wide lense most proberbly lol

I've had enough of you today. rofl

Postby hendry_fan

Wow!!,congrats Dennis,finaly a correct comment regarding the commentators favourite "THESE DAYS" phrase,Dennis just said,"stuarts a diffrent player THESE DAYS",absolutely,absolutely Dennis!.:-):D

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:3-1 :sad:

Selby will have do better after the interval.

Hmmm,Selby in a wee bit of bother ATM,heavily in need of a cupa!.

Postby PLtheRef

3-1 to Bingham then. He's been playing some decent stuff whilst Selby apart from his long potting hasn't done that much wrong. Can see this going close.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I still reckon this music between frames adds nothing.

you clown

the only thing which would improve it even further would be if the table dissapeared down a hatch during the intervals, replaced by a sliding coloured dancefloor, a mirrorball dropped down from the rafters, the Bee Gees blasted out and everyone in the crowd took to the floor

Postby Witz78

just who in the hell is the self pretencious student twiddle who keeps playing all this crappy music from bands that no-ones heard of or likes

give me the gig and ill get the place rocking

on another note, no surprise to me to see Wiggy losing, he was due a defeat, none of the top players are consistent anymore, hes prob thinking his work for the season is done anyway now hes won a Major

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I still reckon this music between frames adds nothing.

you clown

the only thing which would improve it even further would be if the table dissapeared down a hatch during the intervals, replaced by a sliding coloured dancefloor, a mirrorball dropped down from the rafters, the Bee Gees blasted out and everyone in the crowd took to the floor

Yeah. My bad. <doh>

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Selby playing too many attacking shots when he should be playing safeties. Trying too hard to make something happen.

Yep,unusual for Selby,seems like he,s tryin too hard to shut his critics up about his so-called NEGATIV play!!.