Post a reply

World Championship 2013 Roll call

Postby Casey

So, who is going this year? It's 6 months away now, were does the time go?

Has anybody bought tickets or planning on buying some?

Re: World Championship 2013 Roll call

Postby Roland

I've got some tickets but can't remember when for. I think I'm going to the first weekend.

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:Phew. Thank god i aint doing the opening weekend next year :D

I thought you were a first weekend stalwart.....

There will be better matches the 2nd weekend but you see less players and less results. I can't make my mind up when to go? :shrug:

Postby Witz78

Case.

Normally i do the opening weekend plus Thu to Sun of the middle weekend

def wont make opening weekend this year as will only be back from New Yoik the day before the Crucible starts so better show face at work again for a week, would imagine ill do middle Saturday to Tuesday hopefully.

StalwarT by the way.......

Simples,

There was a far better buzz that opening Saturday at Hairbears engagment party in Tudor Square :D

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:Case.

Normally i do the opening weekend plus Thu to Sun of the middle weekend

def wont make opening weekend this year as will only be back from New Yoik the day before the Crucible starts so better show face at work again for a week, would imagine ill do middle Saturday to Tuesday hopefully.

StalwarT by the way.......

Simples,

There was a far better buzz that opening Saturday at Hairbears engagment party in Tudor Square :D

You mean, the Party you gatecrashed :chuckle:

I had a look at the opening weekend and all the good tickets are gone already - does anybody know if they are releasing more?

Postby Casey

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Youll just have to come in your pants when you see FRB on tv then instead of in person :limp:

:weeds:

coming from the person who stalks him on FB or twatter - thats slightly rich, (you stupid Jockense runt) :wave:

I thought you were a Crucible lifer? :-)

Postby Smart

Casey wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Youll just have to come in your pants when you see FRB on tv then instead of in person :limp:

:weeds:

coming from the person who stalks him on FB or twatter - thats slightly rich, (you stupid Jockense runt) :wave:

I thought you were a Crucible lifer? :-)

I would of been there definitely but the guy with the tickets phoned on the weekend when he had to get them sold as its couple of grand in total, my phone was off and he sold them to someone else .......... :-(

Mrs and little one still want to go but I cant be fussed with it. <ok> :wave:

Postby Andre147

:D :D :D Happy for Jimmy White, wins in the decider against Poomjaeng.. thought he had blown it in that 8th frame when he missed the fnal pink after bad position, but put that loss behind him and made a good 69 break to win.

It's only one win though, and he now has to play 3 qualifying macthes, including this one of course, to get to the venue after his drop in the rankings. has Nigel Bond next, tough opponent but Nigel hasn't been in good form of late, so it will be interesting. a long duel between veterans I imagine :john:

Postby Andre147

And now can't wait to watch Luca in action against Zhang Anda. :-D Sonny must be thrilled to watch him too <cool>