Post a reply

Re: Mosconi Cup 2010

Postby Smart

simplysnooker wrote:Now watching it as the UK finished early.

I'm not watching it this year, just can't get myself into it. Sorry Barry its snooker for me, Mosconi needs a separate week to get snooker fans to tune in. :| :idea: :| :idea:

Postby Roland

yep - I've not watched it for years because it always clashes with the UK

Postby Roland

I see Andy Goldstein and Michaela are flirting with each other on twitter. I wonder if he has... :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I see Andy Goldstein and Michaela are flirting with each other on twitter. I wonder if he has... :chin:

If Andy Goldstein has had sex with Michaela Tabb, I will in fact, kill myself. :sad:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I see Andy Goldstein and Michaela are flirting with each other on twitter. I wonder if he has... :chin:

andy Goldstein would flirt with a wall lol

Postby PLtheRef

Next Thursday to Sunday

Best of 21 matches

Postby simplysnooker

2011 you mean!

Can't wait, but going to have to sky+ it, as will be too busy watching the UK. Come on Europe!

Postby PLtheRef

simplysnooker wrote:2011 you mean!

Can't wait, but going to have to sky+ it, as will be too busy watching the UK. Come on Europe!

Mon wrote the OP last year.

Postby Lucky

Anyone watching this this year? The crowd are a bit rowdy, its bedlam, its gonna end up in a fight <ok>

Postby Witz78

Lucky wrote:Anyone watching this this year? The crowd are a bit rowdy, its bedlam, its gonna end up in a fight <ok>

yeh cant beat it

in hindsight what an own goal i scored by going to the UK instead of the Mosconi <doh>

Postby Lucky

Witz78 wrote:
Lucky wrote:Anyone watching this this year? The crowd are a bit rowdy, its bedlam, its gonna end up in a fight <ok>

yeh cant beat it

in hindsight what an own goal i scored by going to the UK instead of the Mosconi <doh>

You'd never last in there......Jonny Archer was almost amongst them last night....you'd definately have them over the edge <ok>

Postby Casey

Lucky wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yeh cant beat it

You'd never last in there......Jonny Archer was almost amongst them last night....you'd definately have them over the edge <ok>

Yea, it's great viewing - the crowd are really involved!