Post a reply

Grant Property Investment.com Scottish Open (Betfair ET 5)

Postby Wildey

Image Image
Amateur Round Thursday 13th of December in Ravenscraig ,Scotland
Main Draw Friday 14th~Sunday 16th of December in Ravenscraig,Scotland

ET 5 Will be the Last event of 2012 which has Seen 10 Main Ranking Events and 14 PTC Events played from the home of Snooker in Sheffield to new territory in Bulgaria.

But this week Scotland plays host to the Worlds Best players.

Scotland has been the Most successful Snooker playing Nation of the Last 23 years with Stephen Hendry,John Higgins and Graeme Dott Becoming World Champions and playing in 17 World Finals Between them in that time.

This Week Snooker returns to Scotland

Last 128 Matches includes

Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Jimmy White v Liu Chuang
Jamie Cope v Scott Donaldson
Tony Drago v Nigel Bond
Rory McLeod v Cao Yupeng
Ricky Walden v Xiao Guodong
Jack Lisowski v Sean O'Sullivan
Matthew Stevens v Martin O'Donnell
David Grace v David Gilbert
Ding Junhui v Michael Leslie
Mark Williams v Adam Duffy
Liang Wenbo v Peter Ebdon
Mark Joyce v Aditya Mehta
Tian Pengfei v James Wattana

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Scottish Open (Betfair ET 5) !!!!

Postby Witz78

thought youd be grasping the chance to finally see some snooker this side of Hadrians Wall again after a 27 month barren period. Maybe that :limp: MC guy who did the World Open will be involved again

Postby Wildey

Thursday 13th of December

9am

Ross Higgins v Chris Norbury
Mark Boyle v Andy Guest
Lance Little v Jak Jones
Jamie Gibson v Christopher Giffney
Scott Whiteley v Lloyd Condron
Michael Collumb v Stephen Baillie
Eden Sharav v Dylan Craig
Darrell Whitworth v William Thomson
Rhys Clark v Liam Monk

Approx 10.30am

Hans Blanckaert scr James Cahill w/o
George Cunningham v Lucky Vatnani
Joseph McLaren v Barry Lee
Marc J Davis v Ashley Carty
Ben Jones v George Scott
Ian Glover v Christopher Keogan
Andrew Milliard v Barry Campbell
Matthew Day v Adam Wicheard
Oliver Lines v Oliver Brown

Approx 12.30pm

Scott Gillespie v Ross Higgins/Chris Norbury
Bobby Cruickshanks v Mark Boyle/Andy Guest
Darren Bond v Lance Little/Jak Jones
Terry Challenger v Kacper Filipiak
Ryan Causton v Gareth Allen
Stuart Carrington v Jamie Gibson/Christopher Giffney
Phil Barnes v Kishan Hirani
Robin Hull v Kyren Wilson
Sam Harvey v James Silverwood

Approx 2pm

Jamie Barrett v Justin Astley
Dean Goddard scr John Parkin w/o
Garry Steele v Fraser Patrick
Lee Page v Scott Whiteley/Lloyd Condron
Thomas McSorley v Jake Nicholson
Hassan Miah v Sanderson Lam
Ross Muir v Michael Collumb/Stephen Baillie
Chris Totten v Mitchell Mann
Aaron Busuttil scr Jack Bradford w/o

Approx 3.30pm

James Gillespie v Pat McKinney
Sean James Riach v Eden Sharav/Dylan Craig
Michael Wild v Darrell Whitworth/William Thomson
Callum Lloyd v Rhys Clark/Liam Monk
Ricky Norris v Ben Harrison
Mark Vincent v Joe Steele
Reanne Evans v Jordan Brown

Postby Witz78

is there no games on Thursday night then? I was gonna take a spin over but not much point if the actions already over.

No i didnt enter, im realistic to know at best i could scrap a few frames off these guys if i played tactical. I was meant to be entering along with a mate and wed tally up the aggregate of our points scored and whichever of us won would get £100 off the other so their PTC entry fee was reimbursed, but he bottled out of entering,

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:is there no games on Thursday night then? I was gonna take a spin over but not much point if the actions already over.

No i didnt enter, im realistic to know at best i could scrap a few frames off these guys if i played tactical. I was meant to be entering along with a mate and wed tally up the aggregate of our points scored and whichever of us won would get £100 off the other so their PTC entry fee was reimbursed, but he bottled out of entering,

its PTC Mate the action wont be over before midnight despite start indicating 3.30

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:is there no games on Thursday night then? I was gonna take a spin over but not much point if the actions already over.

its PTC Mate the action wont be over before midnight despite start indicating 3.30

yeh but theres only really 1 qualifying round for the amateurs aint there.

I'll head over for Bens game if im def going to get there in time to see it all.

Postby Wildey

coverage of this PTC is the best its ever been ......So close to christmas Most sports are on a Break but not Snooker they are HARD

Friday 14th of December

Eurosport 2 9.30am-11pm

Saturday 15th of December

Eurosport 2 9.30am-11pm

Sunday 16th of December

Eurosport 2 10am-10.45pm

Sit Back open a can a spot of sherry eat some mince pies and Enjoy wall to wall PTC Scotland

Postby Skullman

Now if only they had the good matches on TV, not just Selby, Higgins and Robbo whitewashing some amateurs/new tour professionals.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Now if only they had the good matches on TV, not just Selby, Higgins and Robbo whitewashing some amateurs/new tour professionals.

one TV Match has been decided

Mark Selby w/o Jamie O'Neill

so there will obviously be a change my guess is

Jimmy White v Liu Chuang

so

Friday 14th of December

9.30am
Jimmy White v Liu Chuang

Not Before 11am
Jamie Burnett v Scott Gillespie/Ross Higgins/Chris Norbury

Not Before 12.30pm
Graeme Dott v Daniel Wells

Not Before 2pm
Neil Robertson v Phlip Barnes/Kishan Hirani

Not Before 3.30pm
Mark Selby v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh/Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon

Not Before 5pm
Graeme Dott/Daniel Wells v Ben Woollaston/Darren Bond/Lance Little/Jak Jones

Not Before 7.30pm
????

9.30am
Mark Williams v Adam Duffy

Not Before 11am
Ding Junhui v Michael Leslie

Not Before 12.30pm
Stephen Maguire v Peter Lines

Not Before 2pm
John Higgins v Reanne Evans/Jordan Brown

Not Before 3.30pm
Stephen Maguire/Peter Lines v David Grace/David Gilbert

Not Before 5pm
Jamie Jones/Mark Vincent/Joe Steele v John Higgins/Reanne Evans/Jordan Brown

Not Before 7.30pm
????

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:coverage of this PTC is the best its ever been ......So close to christmas Most sports are on a Break but not Snooker they are HARD

Friday 14th of December

Eurosport 2 9.30am-11pm

Eurosport 2 9.30am-11pm

Sunday 16th of December

Eurosport 2 10am-10.45pm

Sit Back open a can a spot of sherry eat some mince pies and Enjoy wall to wall PTC Scotland

I would, but they seem to televise PTCs on really bad weekends for me. Almost without fail. I got a 2-year olds birthday party to attend Saturday, and some family stuff to do Sunday.

Nothing I'd like more than to put my feet up and watch PTCs this weekend. But I guess I did enough of that during the UK. :-D

Postby Wildey

this weekend is a bad time for me to watch the PTC as well but im happy about it lol

Postby Monique

Withdrawal from Mark Selby. Not that surprising after his UK win he won't be interested in such pointless event, as dedicated as he might be.

Postby Witz78

Monique wrote:Withdrawal from Mark Selby. Not that surprising after his UK win he won't be interested in such pointless event, as dedicated as he might be.

hows it pointless ? :chin:

hes prob heard me and a mate who hates Selby even more than i hate Higgins is going :happy:

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Withdrawal from Mark Selby. Not that surprising after his UK win he won't be interested in such pointless event, as dedicated as he might be.

Disappointed in Mark i thought he had more professionalism than this :sad:

on the flip side he is UK Champion :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby Monique

Witz78 wrote:

hes prob heard me and a mate who hates Selby even more than i hate Higgins is going :happy:

For someone like Selby who just got loads of points and big bucks in the UK, it's totally pointless especially considering Judd isn't there neither.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

For someone like Selby who just got loads of points and big bucks in the UK, it's totally pointless especially considering Judd isn't there neither.

lets not forget £250 out of £125,000 going to Bluebell Wood because he pulls out

Postby Casey

Maybe Selby is taking the burnout issue on board? Pulling out of a tournament is not the right way to go about it though....

Postby Witz78

It goes against the grain Selby pulling out, he normally doesnt have a problem playing here there and everywhere non stop so i dont see what the issue is here.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:It goes against the grain Selby pulling out, he normally doesnt have a problem playing here there and everywhere non stop so i dont see what the issue is here.

yup must be you and your mate.

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Witz78 wrote:It goes against the grain Selby pulling out, he normally doesnt have a problem playing here there and everywhere non stop so i dont see what the issue is here.

yup must be you and your mate.

its my mate, the infamous Hendry fan who got ejected from the Crucible 3 years ago after a barney with Chamberlain during the Williams Hendry round 1 match rofl

I remember after he got ejected i looked under our seats and there were about 20 empty drinks wed sneaked in rofl rofl

Postby Skullman

Wait, I thought O'Neill withdrew? Or am I misunderstanding one of Wild's posts?

Understandable after the UK, although it seems out of character for Selby. I'd understand him not entering, but not like him to pull out once he's entered.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Wait, I thought O'Neill withdrew? Or am I misunderstanding one of Wild's posts?

Understandable after the UK, although it seems out of character for Selby. I'd understand him not entering, but not like him to pull out once he's entered.

world snooker live scoring has it as walkover for selby so either they cocked up or both selby and O'Neil pulled out

Postby Roland

Wild WC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Wait, I thought O'Neill withdrew? Or am I misunderstanding one of Wild's posts?

world snooker live scoring has it as walkover for selby so either they cocked up or both selby and O'Neil pulled out

http://www.markselby.info/blog.html